The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?

• ~Ze~
  • 01-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Recline the seat... activate the cruise control... and hop over the console and BANG BANG BANG... right on top of the driver going down 75 out in BFE at 55* mph. She controls the steering wheel.. and he drives the hips... *giggle*
Sitting on a bar stool at a crowded bar in Clearwater Beach Florida, while the girl that I had just met there lifted the back of her mini skirt up and backed into me over and over and over...
Sitting on a bar stool at a crowded bar in Clearwater Beach Florida, while the girl that I had just met there lifted the back of her mini skirt up and backed into me over and over and over... Originally Posted by mojoindallas
Others sounded good, but I really like this one.

Any of you ladies up for "just meeting"?
About 10 years ago, I lived in the United Kingdom and spent a weekend in Scotland. There is a park behind the Queen's palace in Edinburgh and one night my girlfriend and I drove our rental car into the park on the sidewalk and had sex in the back seat. Originally Posted by danielk673
Again, not to brag, but back seat?

If I had a nickel for every time L-M just bent over the hood of the car -- outside restaurants, bars, amusement parks, the Ft. Worth Botanical Garden...

What? I've *told* you she was really into it...
PetSmart bathroom with my ex.
Originally Posted by sharktrager
Doggie style?
Dusk, on the 9th hole green at Midvale Country Club...with a watchful eye for a late golfer to "play through."

Standing in the swimming area at the north end of Canandaigua Lake, in chest deep water, with my boat anchored and dozens of other boats floating around us.

On the seat of my Heritage Softail parked at the Hi Tor Nature Preserve in Naples, NY...

In my company mini van, in the parking lot of a mexican joint on Westheimer in Houston...with a redhead 15 years younger than me. We couldn't wait, and there were a few folks who paused while walking by when they heard the grunting and moaning...

Aaaaahhh, fond memories of days gone by!
College professor's office....my French instructor. I had missed the final exam and was allowed to take it in her office after regular classes had ended. She was maybe late 30's, early 40's with a terrific ass and legs. Big calf muscles which always gets me going. Anyway, I was a fuck-up, could barely say "Hello" in french after an entire semester and was really struggling with the exam. She comes over and is standing over me, looking at my scribblings and starts feeding me the answers. Then she starts massaging my back. Then I started massaging her front. Nailed her right there on her desk. One-time deal, I saw her around school after that but she never let me near her again. She'd just smile at me. God, I thought she was hot. Not particularly good-looking, but just sexy as hell.

She gave me a D in the class, it's been 25 years and I can remember it like it was yesterday.
I want to get a FJ or HJ at the Huge COED Hot Tub at my gym...
I want to get a FJ or HJ at the Huge COED Hot Tub at my gym... Originally Posted by morefunat38
You want a Toyota in the hot tub with you?

Kinky.
I want to get a FJ or HJ at the Huge COED Hot Tub at my gym... Originally Posted by morefunat38
Damn...had that thought myself sitting in the hot tub at LTF Plano. Sadly, the only lady from the board that I used to see there retired a couple of years ago, and no known provider sightings since!
I still have yet to do my glass elevator fantasy..... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Berk .. I'm up for that
What was then the Transco tower in Houston, outside, up about 50 some odd floors on one of the numerous porches overlooking 610 and the Galleria.

Good times.
Lots of crazy places in my history... but one that came to mind was most recently, Arthur's in Addison! Yes, we were dining in a semi-private table (the ones behind the private curtain... and started with me giving him a bj... which followed was some hot, sex! I could tell this was a common occurrence when the waiter knew to knock on the wall before entering!
I did it once with the lights on.
Used to work for a bank that had space under the stairwell. I fucked under there 3 times but accidentally interrupted others down there a few times as well. Almost every employee at that place was married but everyone fucked someone else when could sneakaway to underneath the stairs anytime they had a chance.