Ok I'm thinking of Houston...

Valerie you will do well here, your accent I do believe will be in your favor.
You should not have any problems getting your rate here. My rates here in Houston
because it is my home town are similar to yours otherwise my rates are higher when on tour as well.
When ladies are on tour, gentlemen understand that they have alot of expenses traveling (flights, hotels, meals, etc.).
Come on down, I am sure they will enjoy and appreciate your visiting Houston!
I appreciate your visiting as a provider here and offer any help you may need including but not limited to verification on anyone I have visited with. Feel free to call me directly to verify them or email me anytime. I am an independent but sometimes my assistant answers the phone, but she will also help you with any info you might need.
Good Luck Sweetie!!!!
Thank you Mojojo......my points tasted like chicken......enjoy your trip to Houston, Val.
I was willing to let this part of your comment slide......because, unlike some of the hooktards who come in here with with that kind of remark, you are actually fuck worthy.....hince, I answered your question.

Some of these guys took exception to the shot and ran with the bone....you made the comment....you deal with the blowback that ensues.

But, let's be honest. You did more than ask a couple of logistical questions....the difference here is, some don't care if a mod decides to run interference and ignore that part of your comment....I could have asked to see your teeth....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter

As a fellow Londoner who DOES visit Houston, I will naturally sympathise with Valerie, she has done nothing wrong as far as I can see, and no I am not her WK, I never date blonds.

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Valerie, Houston is big enough to find whatever you want, and avoid anything you do not want.

Where to stay? Downtown or west, and not south of Richmond or north of I10. Avoid well known downtown hotels eg Hyatt Regency, they are watched. Upscale Galleria hotels work for many. Some areas are dangerous, don't wander there. Houston drivers have no manners, they don't know what an indicator light is, and most are on the phone or doing their makeup. Lock you car doors. Weather in spring is wonderful, go jogging in Memorial park early on a Sunday morning and meet friendly normal healthy people. PM me if you need any more help. Weekly motels can be cheap, but you need to choose them carefully. It is possible and cheaper to rent an apartment for a month, even if you only use it for a fortnight.

My best advice is to link up with another girl who knows her way around. Houston is a big city.

Most Houstonians are very hospitable, but the very few spoil it. Originally Posted by essence
...and thanks for your PM love!

Valerie you will do well here, your accent I do believe will be in your favor.
You should not have any problems getting your rate here. My rates here in Houston
because it is my home town are similar to yours otherwise my rates are higher when on tour as well.
When ladies are on tour, gentlemen understand that they have alot of expenses traveling (flights, hotels, meals, etc.).
Come on down, I am sure they will enjoy and appreciate your visiting Houston!
I appreciate your visiting as a provider here and offer any help you may need including but not limited to verification on anyone I have visited with. Feel free to call me directly to verify them or email me anytime. I am an independent but sometimes my assistant answers the phone, but she will also help you with any info you might need.
Good Luck Sweetie!!!! Originally Posted by Lesa Tyler
Thank you very much! I appreciate that..
Awwww....did you see it coming, beautiful?
Awwww....did you see it coming, beautiful? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm flattered by your infatuation with all my posts on the coed forum love, but it's beginning to get a bit creepy ...perhaps you could back off a bit?

As far as your previous comment, I'm not even sure what it means...and to be honest don't care

Enjoy your weekend
These Houston guys are SO MEAN! BAH! I am never going to visit!
These Houston guys are SO MEAN! BAH! I am never going to visit! Originally Posted by Dannie

....tooo funny girl!!!
These Houston guys are SO MEAN! BAH! I am never going to visit! Originally Posted by Dannie
One or two cheeky bastards aren't going to stop me from coming ....I'm very excited about visiting, and can't wait to me a lot of you...

And thanks for everyone's input one where to stay etc...

Val

mojojo....she was joking....do you see the smiley face!!

Mod's are not suppose to take things to heart sweetie...its in the handbook!!!
The entire Houston membership was about to be BANNED for cockblocking
Ok I'm caught up. Some things:
1. We won't make fun of your accent if you don't make fun of ours. Is it a british accent or TN?
2.Charge what you wish. If guys don't like it they may simply move on. I myself have an imposed limit but I take it on a case by case basis. If a womans ass can cash the check her mouth writes then count me in!
3.A lot of us here look forward to your visit and hopefully those appointments will be the deciding factor on future tours. Not what's said on this insignificant little board.
That being said, welcome to Texas! And we extend Texas size hugs and kisses to you my dear.
mojojo....she was joking....do you see the smiley face!!

Mod's are not suppose to take things to heart sweetie...its in the handbook!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
She's pissed off with me about something in another thread...I believe it was more sarcasm than joking....just saying...
The entire Houston membership was about to be BANNED for cockblocking Originally Posted by boardman
Not quite sure how DH could be cock blocking? If he got banned I doubt that's why....

Ok I'm caught up. Some things:
1. We won't make fun of your accent if you don't make fun of ours. Is it a british accent or TN?
2.Charge what you wish. If guys don't like it they may simply move on. I myself have an imposed limit but I take it on a case by case basis. If a womans ass can cash the check her mouth writes then count me in!
3.A lot of us here look forward to your visit and hopefully those appointments will be the deciding factor on future tours. Not what's said on this insignificant little board.
That being said, welcome to Texas! And we extend Texas size hugs and kisses to you my dear. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
1. It's a British accent, and I can assure you I wouldn't make fun of any of yours!
2.LOL
3.Thank you!