Is the third amendment under attack??

• CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 06:23 PM
sigh..... I did not say that the Zimmerman case had anything to do with the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th amendment. It was a response to the idiot CJ who has said several times that all this family had to do was open the door, follow all police orders, and get out of their own home and there would have been no arrest. That same logic follows with Trayvon Martin but CJ can't see it. All the kid had to do was answer the questions respectfully and go home. He would still be alive today pretending to be a gangbanger. This was just showing up CJ as either stupid or a hypocrite. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I said nothing of the sort.
It was a response to the idiot CJ who has said several times that all this family had to do was open the door, follow all police orders, and get out of their own home and there would have been no arrest

quote me !

and you call me an idiot
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2013, 06:25 PM
sigh..... I did not say that the Zimmerman case had anything to do with the 3rd, 4th, or even 5th amendment. It was a response to the idiot CJ who has said several times that all this family had to do was open the door, follow all police orders, and get out of their own home and there would have been no arrest. That same logic follows with Trayvon Martin but CJ can't see it. All the kid had to do was answer the questions respectfully and go home. He would still be alive today pretending to be a gangbanger. This was just showing up CJ as either stupid or a hypocrite. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You do realize that Zimmerman was not a police officer.

The two have nothing in common.

Next. Read the history of how the 3rd came about. This has nothing to do with it.
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 06:28 PM
the litigation is over the 3rd 4th and 14th amendment

the 4th is the plaintiff's best shot iMO
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2013, 06:35 PM
JD is a fool if he thinks this is about the 3rd.
JD is a fool if he thinks this is about the 3rd. Originally Posted by WTF
Let's just leave it at "JD is a fool if he thinks."

'Nuff said!
Must be all the alcohol. Everyone is very literal today. CJ said "follow their orders" which meant open the door and get out of the house. That is what follow their orders means and you did say that. So embrace your stupidity.

Once again with the literalness today. I was not making a comment about any of the amendment directly. As I said, this is about CJ's hypocrisy and/or stupidity (and we're starting the get the idea which one it is).
Anyway, its been fun boys. Time to work on some papers. Tomorrow is a school day.
I said nothing of the sort.
It was a response to the idiot CJ who has said several times that all this family had to do was open the door, follow all police orders, and get out of their own home and there would have been no arrest

quote me !

and you call me an idiot Originally Posted by CJ7

No you didn't use the exact words that JD used in his post but you did say in post #2 "that all the dude had to do was answer the door when the cops knocked end of problem". Would a reasonable person conclude that you meant no arrest as well as no forced entry into the house when the homeowner refused entry to the police? So what did you mean CBJ7? You said that you had said "nothing of the sort". And I call Bullshit!
  • MrGiz
  • 07-07-2013, 06:56 PM
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Must be all the alcohol. Everyone is very literal today. CJ said "follow their orders" which meant open the door and get out of the house. That is what follow their orders means and you did say that. So embrace your stupidity.

Once again with the literalness today. I was not making a comment about any of the amendment directly. As I said, this is about CJ's hypocrisy and/or stupidity (and we're starting the get the idea which one it is). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
if that's what I said quote me
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by MrGiz
Evidently you do not know the history of the 3rd either.
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Evidently you do not know the history of the 3rd either. Originally Posted by WTF

Mr Gizmo has morphed into Colonel Chang
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Anyway, its been fun boys. Time to work on some papers. Tomorrow is a school day. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

go grade some coloring books ... tough day tomorrow
  • MrGiz
  • 07-07-2013, 07:09 PM
Evidently you do not know the history of the 3rd either. Originally Posted by WTF
Most articles I've read have said the issue has almost never even been considered by the courts.... and might very well present a case open to interpretation. * Ya gotta admit.... it was a pretty good cartoon
  • WTF
  • 07-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Most articles I've read have said the issue has almost never even been considered by the courts.... and might very well present a case open to interpretation. * Ya gotta admit.... it was a pretty good cartoon Originally Posted by MrGiz
LOL, yes it was.