ladies, do you want to post reviews? list worst client?

thank you and lucky you. Most ladies here wont write one, for fear of loosing clients. Think they should list abusers tho. If they dont, just passes the abuser to the next girl. Thats what happened to my friend Originally Posted by flyinghi
Its called screening she must have not screened
If I get a PM from whore threatening to RTM me for disclosing that flyinghi is the lost lovechild of a gay biker named Earl, should I be concerned about getting banned for revealing a whores ROS?
21,123 posts and no reviews. What do you do? You are not credible. Try, as hard as it may seem, keep on trak with the purpose of the thread. Seems you wont let it go either. Geez, where do all these idiots and drama queens come from? Let it go, for all our sakes!
I know a biker named Earl and no, he's not gay, he's just extremely effeminate. Maybe confused about his sexual orientation. Rides with the bandits in Arizona. Nice guy really.
flyinghi? That fucktard might be gay. Definitely confused about his sexual orientation.

Why has he not been throat punched yet?

21,123 posts and no reviews. What do you do? You are not credible. Try, as hard as it may seem, keep on trak with the purpose of the thread. Seems you wont let it go either. Geez, where do all these idiots and drama queens come from? Let it go, for all our sakes! Originally Posted by flyinghi
I do whatever the fuck I want
Bandits in AZ? Another idiot, Bandits M.C. is out of Mass, in the N.E. (as in New England, not N.E. Houston) and are open to 10-15 yr olds. Were you talking about the Bandidos, M.C.? Maybe, you and your buddy Earl, should get on your trikes and go for a ride together. Just another drama queen. Stay on trak with the thread if you're going to post.
Wait, are you seriously calling other people drama queens???? That's cute!
  • bon69
  • 01-24-2016, 09:29 AM
Bandits in AZ? Another idiot, Bandits M.C. is out of Mass, in the N.E. (as in New England, not N.E. Houston) and are open to 10-15 yr olds. Were you talking about the Bandidos, M.C.? Maybe, you and your buddy Earl, should get on your trikes and go for a ride together. Just another drama queen. Stay on trak with the thread if you're going to post. Originally Posted by flyinghi
You should not be calling people uneducated when you have the grammar and spelling skills of someone in grade school. Its track not trak. You should know there is a vast difference in the words Prey and Pray. You don't "Prey to God". You Pray to God.
Hey ease up on flyingboi ... he cannot be blamed that he was home schooled by a gay biker named Earl.
Wait, are you seriously calling other people drama queens???? That's cute! Originally Posted by junglemonkey
See? Now that's on topic.
I meant prey, as in prey, not pray. Like what jerks do here. I meant trak, as in trak, not track. Opps, uneducated, home schooled auto correct again. I do watch the thread I started hoping for intelligent replies like HV gave. There is a trend, same drama queens post on multiple threads with the same insults and stupidity. Seems you queens thrive on each others moronic posts. Same group of drama queens. Like any of your posts or opinions matter. Hopefully, this thread will get back on trak (or, track to some of you). This thread was meant for the ladies replies, not idiot guys insults or self gratitude.
I gave an honest and straight forward reply: "No, not interested."

Did you want to know why? That was not part of the OP, but here you go:

If a guy is not a threat or danger to others, it is best to not post about it, lest a lady open herself up to tit for tat criticism from the masses. If this happens, the lady must exercise self-restraint in her responses (if she chooses to respond -- most can't help it). At that point her level of professionalism and her attitude are on front street. All in all, it becomes a marketing clusterfuck.

Note that even if he is an actual danger, it is still going to be a, "he said, she said." These types of reports are best kept in more private areas or reported amongst the ladies during the reference check process.

If the guy is awesome and the session went very very well, a lady might be tempted to post about it. Here is why that is not a good idea:

We are paid to build up a man, make him feel great about himself, and for the moments he is with us, focus on him as if there is no one in the world except the two of us. Compliments will be made, conversations had, and a variety of YMMV activities will take place.

If other men read about this, it can be devastating to our business. We will have provided a basis/bar for comparison to which a man may FEEL he either does or doesn't measure up to. It may be that they are intimidated by the physical description or the list of activities.

Some men are not so sensitive like this, but those are men are usually not the type to become a regular. They enjoy variety. We don't worry about these men. We take care of them when they are in our care, and that is all.

However, here is the bottom line in all of it...............

This is a world of fantasy for men. They are judged all day long in the real world by their associates, wives, , and employers. They feel the pressure to perform in every aspect of their lives. In their fantasies, there should be no judgement. That is half of what makes P4P rational to them, aside from not wanting strings attached, and a great feel-good experience.

Who would ever in their life fantasize about paying someone to judge them or put them in a line-up for comparison?

Like I said: "No. Not interested."
It's track not trak. Originally Posted by bon69
FIFY.
You should not be calling people uneducated when you have the grammar and spelling skills of someone in grade school. Its track not trak. You should know there is a vast difference in the words Prey and Pray. You don't "Prey to God". You Pray to God. Originally Posted by bon69
thank you Marie. This thread needed an intelligent reply and you did so. Thank you very much!