What are Mrs Clintons achievements as a Senator and SOS?

I've just figured out what you do and why you're up all night. You're one of those obese security guards that sits around all night watching a tiny security cam screen. Ask a mod if you wish. I've NEVER even sent a private message. To ANYONE. Nice try though, dickwad. The only message I ever received was the welcome message. You have nothing but the ramblings of a fat old washed up mind. By all means, keep looking like an idiot though. It's fucking hilarious.
Could it be? I dunno, why don't we investigate that possibility?

Here is shamlicker's post at 4:20am on 4/8:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056583843&postcount=35

Here's where I started my thread blowing up your lying ass at 5:19pm on 4/8:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056585851&postcount=1

Nope, sorry undercunt... you're busted again! Your sidekick shammytard couldn't have been out to “get my goat” since he actually spilled the beans on you 13 hours before I did! How “crazy and preposterous” is that? Nice try, though. Your sidekick isn't very bright, is he undercunt? A word of advice - maybe you ought to trade that under-educated limeydick in for someone who doesn't fuck up your alibis all the time....

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You have entirely too much time on your hands if this is how you waste it. It's very sad. Feel better.
  • shanm
  • 04-10-2015, 10:26 AM

Lol.... You're talking to the mods now, right? You admitted to the mods that wombhater is undercunt but you insist it's ok to have 2 handles as long as one is inactive (wink, wink). Then you turn around and lie your fucking ass off to everyone else. You're just like the fucking Clintons!

Hey mods ---> "that depends on what the definition of the word 'is' is!"

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

There's nothing to see here folks, just move along now....

So even though wombraider/undercunt has lied again and again and continues to lie brazenly about his prior handles, that's not "relevant". Everyone knows libtards get a pass when it comes to any kind of basic integrity test....

Haven't we seen this movie before???

You are just so far gone LustyTurd, you have just outdone yourself this time. Do you notice how none of your friends are on this subject and on your forum? It's usually impossible to keep them away from stupid, but in this case even they have given up on you! Even IBHomo won't show his face in your forum again, and that pretty much tells you everything you need to know. In case you don't already know this, everyone here is laughing at you!
I, for one, am glad. I have been waiting for this epic meltdown. Please continue. This is just soo entertaining to watch

Here's the THE MOST EPIC MELTDOWN that ever occurred:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056585851&postcount=1

FTFY
Can we get back to the original topic? She fills out those pantsuits like a BOSS. That's what she does. Can I get an amen from the congregation!
You have entirely too much time on your hands if this is how you waste it. It's very sad. Feel better. Originally Posted by WombRaider

It hurts to get your ass reamed AGAIN AND AGAIN, doesn't it undercunt? When you get caught red-handed as the lying fraud you are and it happens over and over, it's always a wise strategy to deflect and say the person who keeps tormenting you by exposing your constant lies must have too much time on his hands.

And speaking of wasting time, be careful not to let your sperm count, er spam count, slip. It's already dangerously low. Last time I checked you were only spitting out 55 posts a day. What's your ECCIE LIBTARD SPAMMING QUOTA this time around, undercunt? Is your new free-lance spamming contract with eccie for 1,500 posts or 3,000?

Can we get back to the original topic? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yes, by all means, sperm burper, let's get back to the original topic.... which is:

WHO IS A BIGGER LIAR, FRAUD, COWARD AND POSEUR - UNDERCUNT OR WOMBHATER?

Oh wait, it's a trick question isn't it?

They're both the same SOB!

I knew it! You can't fool me!

[SIZE="3"]You are just so far gone LustyTurd, you have just outdone yourself this time. Do you notice how none of your friends are on this subject and on your forum? It's usually impossible to keep them away from stupid, but in this case even they have given up on you! Even IBHomo won't show his face in your forum again, and that pretty much tells you everything you need to know. In case you don't already know this, everyone here is laughing at you! Originally Posted by shanm

Au contraire oh Obnoxious Limey Toad. I believe it's the other way around. Only your tag team asshole buddy Underpants seems to enjoy your verbal vomit.

BTW.... I knew WTF......WTF was a friend of mine.

You are no WTF.
Au contraire oh Obnoxious Limey Toad. I believe it's the other way around. Only your tag team asshole buddy Underpants seems to enjoy your verbal vomit.

You are no WTF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'll take your word for it!
  • shanm
  • 04-10-2015, 12:28 PM

You are no WTF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Ok TheDailyDipshit, I never said I was WTF. WTF's account was disabled after I was already posting on this forum, you fucking dunce. If you were even half as clever as you think you are, you might actually be worth the time to argue with. Me being WTF was another fabrication from your unhinged sperm-gurglers.
It hurts to get your ass reamed AGAIN AND AGAIN, doesn't it undercunt? When you get caught red-handed as the lying fraud you are and it happens over and over, it's always a wise strategy to deflect and say the person who keeps tormenting you by exposing your constant lies must have too much time on his hands.

And speaking of wasting time, be careful not to let your sperm count, er spam count, slip. It's already dangerously low. Last time I checked you were only spitting out 55 posts a day. What's your ECCIE LIBTARD SPAMMING QUOTA this time around, undercunt? Is your new free-lance spamming contract with eccie for 1,500 posts or 3,000?

You're unhinged. Completely.
Ok TheDailyDipshit, I never said I was WTF. WTF's account was disabled after I was already posting on this forum, you fucking dunce. If you were even half as clever as you think you are, you might actually be worth the time to argue with. Me being WTF was another fabrication from your unhinged sperm-gurglers. Originally Posted by shanm
Yep....you're no WTF. No doubt about it.

Get a grip.