Tucker done at Fox!!!!

Try again, berry. I've heard plenty from both of their mouths. No need for the DNC. I don't get my analysis from CNN, MSN, or any of those. I listen to what these clowns say and judge them on their own lack of merit. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
LOL, sure you do.

In any case, you still have not shown or proven how Tucker or Rush have "done the most damage to the United States"

And no, your laughable handful of comments that you posted (if they are even accurate or true which is questionable given the source) did no damage to America. I think you are confusing your hatred for two media members who are/were extremely popular with someone like Senile Biden who ACTUALLY has done the most damage to America with his policies
LOL, sure you do.

In any case, you still have not shown or proven how Tucker or Rush have "done the most damage to the United States"

And no, your laughable handful of comments that you posted (if they are even accurate or true which is questionable given the source) did no damage to America. I think you are confusing your hatred for two media members who are/were extremely popular with someone like Senile Biden who ACTUALLY has done the most damage to America with his policies Originally Posted by berryberry

You're the one who's confused here. You're confusing popularity with moral integrity. The two clowns were popular with the irrationally angry folks, as well as with the feeble minded, but both of them were severely devoid of moral integrity.

I'm not here to try and prove anything to the delusional. I'm here to tell the truth to those who care about the truth.
You're the one who's confused here. You're confusing popularity with moral integrity. The two clowns were popular with the irrationally angry folks, as well as with the feeble minded, but both of them were severely devoid of moral integrity.

I'm not here to try and prove anything to the delusional. I'm here to tell the truth to those who care about the truth. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
LOL. Nope, I am not confused at all.

You made the statement that Tucker or Rush have "done the most damage to the United States"

yet when asked to back it up, you as usual have nothing to support that.

Typical.
LOL. Nope, I am not confused at all.

You made the statement that Tucker or Rush have "done the most damage to the United States"

yet when asked to back it up, you as usual have nothing to support that.

Typical. Originally Posted by berryberry

Reasonable, non delusional people can see that I've supported it. It's mainly those who believe the angry lies of Tucker and Rush who can't see it. Those folks are not my target audience.

I'm not here to try and prove anything to the delusional. I'm here to tell the truth to those who care about the truth. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
... And yet - SKY HIGH RATINGS for those two "clowns"...

#### Salty
Reasonable, non delusional people can see that I've supported it. It's mainly those who believe the angry lies of Tucker and Rush who can't see it. Those folks are not my target audience. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Nope - everyone can see that when asked to back it up, you as usual have no facts to support your assertion. You can lie to yourself, but anyone with any semblance of intelligence can see you not only didn't support your false statements, but that you continue to try and avoid answering the question because your assertion is false.
... And yet - SKY HIGH RATINGS for those two "clowns"...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
"Sky high ratings" for a couple of professional liars are nothing to brag about. It just means there are a lot of dumb, gullible (and hateful) marks in this country. Tucker's lies are exactly what they want to hear. But they're still lies.
Tucker had about 3.5 million viewers. Let's assume there are 280 million folks in the U.S. that are 18 and older and use that as context when we're discussing what being #1 in cable means.
I just find it funny that the flex here is that a couple of proven professional liars have "sky high ratings". Lol. Maybe they don't see the irony there.
Ahhh, the jealousy from the leftists runs deep I see
Trust me, I'm not jealous of 3.5 million adults who believe an admitted professional liar 😂 "Embarrassed for" would be the better descriptor here.
Jealousy and denial.

What a wicked combination

The left wishes they had someone as effective and powerful as Tucker Carlson. Someone like Tucker who exposes the bullshit and tells it like it is
You can man crush on whomever you want to. My focus is on what the critical mass actually is to be considered #1 in cable.

Ratings are ratings. #1 is #1. Context, is still important.

Fox can actually lose viewers and still gain more revenue from advertisements now, depending who gets the slot.
Jealousy and denial.

The left wishes they had someone as effective and powerful as Tucker Carlson. Someone like Tucker who exposes the bullshit and tells it like it is Originally Posted by berryberry
That's the most delusional thing I've heard on here. Fucker Carlson is a racist, homopobic, transpobic, antisemitic, misogynist, election denying, lying ass piece of shit. But he feeds into the fears, prejudices, and hatred of the jackass assholes that listen to him. He normalized their hatred and prejudices and they suck it up and vomit it back out. He's as anti-American as they come. It shows how many hate-filled enraged morons we have living in this country. It's truly despicable, but they want to be just like him and there favorite ass-clown tRump. Hillary was 100% right when she called them a basket full of deplorables.
Jealousy and denial.

The left wishes they had someone as effective and powerful as Tucker Carlson. Someone like Tucker who exposes the bullshit and tells it like it is Originally Posted by berryberry
They’ve tried, many times, but have always fell on their faces. Normal people don’t want to watch/listen to leftist claptrap and no viewers/listeners = low advertising rates = business failure.

Remember Air America, devised to compete with Limbaugh? They lasted like 4 days before total collapse. Rush had a great time poking fun at that one.

Poor rmg, seems to be the angriest mf’r around. That’s a common theme on the left, always pissed off about something. Must really suck carrying around such seething anger. Get out and golf, ride a dirt bike, coach little league, whatever. Forget about being offended all the time and bring some joy to your life.