If you are over 235 pounds, do not go see Tara Evans

TARA BANNED
There ya go now you don't need your cup of joe lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Bad girl!
Bad girl! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Oh im soooo bad. Just put me in that orange jump suit
Your birthday suit is better.
Most of the time I come here cause I’m just shit bored and like to read.. plus toss a visit now and again.. shit.. forgot a review for thatagirlryan..

Please keep pushing Tara’s Buttons.. I’m enjoying every minute of it.. should make a hooker comic.. her superpower is being able to instant PMS rage on a whip..

But let’s bet real.. 33/43 whatever her mythical age is.. she did a Goodjob in the gym but she’s off her meds
Your birthday suit is better. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I know it is
Most of the time I come here cause I’m just shit bored and like to read.. plus toss a visit now and again.. shit.. forgot a review for thatagirlryan..

Please keep pushing Tara’s Buttons.. I’m enjoying every minute of it.. should make a hooker comic.. her superpower is being able to instant PMS rage on a whip..

But let’s bet real.. 33/43 whatever her mythical age is.. she did a Goodjob in the gym but she’s off her meds Originally Posted by nh2525
Its just called sit ups and squats and running halfs but thanks. Give me some props when i qualify for the Boston
Y’all.. remember that there are no unicorns (actually might have met one yesterday) and what we are witnessing here is the crazy hot scale. No one has denied that her body is a prime steak at a decent steakhouse. When dealing with women.. expenses aren’t just $$. She is still around probably because she has plenty of regulars who give zero fucks about carpet burn and do enjoy the fine dining
I really think you are mentally ill....I have no ex-wife and have never asked for or had BBFS with a provider. Like so many others, I did, however, have one of my worst hobby experiences with you.

My post is somewhat of a tribute to you. Guys still line up in spite of facts that would doom the cash flow of normal providers. Good for you.

I’m just tired of hearing guys whine about it after the fact.
Blah Blah Blah
And you sir were one of my worst. But shit move on alreasy this makes you look like crazy fuck. Tons thousands of others go find one please. Quit following me around like a lost puppy its been 10 yrs.
I love everybody...oh wait...mostly!
And I'm a svelte (34 waist) 190!
Just enough of me to leave an impression...Ha!
I love everybody...oh wait...mostly!
And I'm a svelte (34 waist) 190!
Just enough of me to leave an impression...Ha! Originally Posted by Doc2078
Dam me likeeee. Jump on my table baby
I’m dying.. there are no skeletons buried here
OMG LMAO

Carry on
I’m your trifecta, fat, bald and old! Thank god your to make sure I feel appreciated by the other pros that provide here in Dallas. I may be your trifecta but I’ll never be as BSC as you.
I’m your trifecta, fat, bald and old! Thank god your to make sure I feel appreciated by the other pros that provide here in Dallas. I may be your trifecta but I’ll never be as BSC as you. Originally Posted by Dfwclubgoer2
Oh please dont get but hurt. You know dam well that's not what that's about. But carry on and go cry in the corner.