Recommendation Beautiful Black Woman

Surprised nobody has mentioned secret baby, tight little spinner that takes it up the ass. I've got my eye on her Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol ive been hidden but im still here. See you soon
My ECCIE buddy highly recommends Secret Baby. He said she's friendly, easygoing, and aims to please! He also said she has exceptionally good hygiene.

Some guys are worried (and rightly so) about sailing the Greek isles with a lady because of possible odors, poor hygiene etc. Well, no problems of that nature with squeaky clean Secret Baby. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Awww tell your buddy i said thanks for the recommendation. Drop by soon
Layla Angelique. She’s in Austin but visits here occasionally. A little pricey but gorgeous.
Sexy Erotic Morgan hands down!
Euphemia is a beautiful mature lady with a great personality and an awesome rack!
I see Femi is in town this weekend....she is a hottie. Inch for inch, she's gotta have the longest tongue here.
I badly miss Adrienne Baptiste and Martell. Two fun and gorgeous ladies.
Well if you live a great attitude and awesome tbc skills as well,I have to add myself here.. Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
I’ll second this with extreme aplomb. My ATF. <3
I badly miss Adrienne Baptiste and Martell. Two fun and gorgeous ladies. Originally Posted by casey43
aaahhh yes I have fond memories of Adrienne Baptiste..what a woman!