Turning Texas Blue

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

And you're still a "catcher".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

[SIZE="3"] Check your choice of repulsive words in your lame-ass signature line, you hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You really like that sig line, don't you, Corpy?

Maybe I should just replace it with the link to my poll, showing you to be the biggest liar on ECCIE.

Or maybe just something else...

Love those threats, Corpy. careless fuck, aren't you? More on that later. Save yourself some pain, shitbreath. Post the link!

Lets keep in moving here IB and ExNY
Looks like IB hijacked another read .... Mine!

Back to the topic ... As the second special session of the Texas Legislature tries to begin, there is some doubt that they'll be able to attain a quorum. Maybe it's because of the FOJ holiday this week. Maybe not.

Back to the topic ... As the second special session of the Texas Legislature tries to begin, there is some doubt that they'll be able to attain a quorum. Maybe it's because of the FOJ holiday this week. Maybe not. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lest I repeat myself...dream on, Assup.
What the fuck are you talking about? It's FOJ weekend and these folks have been in session, away from their families and businesses since January. You really think they're going to work through the Fourth of July?

You really need to pay attention to how things operate in gummint, Yappy!
Lest I repeat myself...dream on, Assup. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
+1

You really like that sig line, don't you, Corpy?

Maybe I should just replace it with the link to my poll, showing you to be the biggest liar on ECCIE.

Or maybe just something else...

Love those threats, Corpy. careless fuck, aren't you? More on that later. Save yourself some pain, shitbreath. Post the link!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your signature line demonstrates what a dumb-fuck golem reprobate you are, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Back to the topic ... As the second special session of the Texas Legislature tries to begin, there is some doubt that they'll be able to attain a quorum. Maybe it's because of the FOJ holiday this week. Maybe not.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says the sub-human queen of non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attacks: the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

SHIT!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

SHIT!

Tick, tock, Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still a hypocritical, lying, thread hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Well, this thread has certainly gone down hill ...............keep up the good work boys....

A good topic hijacked........