Maybe you missed it.

LOL. This "little boy" could whip your ass, old man. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't know about that she can hold her own.

She might give you a run for your money, Little Boy.

BTW, you may be 800 pounds and eight feet tall, but you are still a "Little Boy"!

Particularly between your fat ears.
Our resident know-it-all .... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't really "know-it-all," but from your ignorant perspective I can see how you might think so. Have a wonderful and delusional Holiday.
Tarrytown, NY.. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
nwa .. that explains it all. Carpetbagger, pretending to be a Texan.

Even worse ... pretending to be an expert on Austin!!!!
I don't know about that she can hold her own.

She might give you a run for your money, Little Boy.

BTW, you may be 800 pounds and eight feet tall, but you are still a "Little Boy"!

Particularly between your fat ears. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You once told me that I hid behind the anonymity of the internet. Your recent name-calling show you to much more proficient than I have ever been. Congratulations on your 3rd place finish in the DOTY voting.
nwa .. that explains it all. Carpetbagger, pretending to be a Texan.

Even worse ... pretending to be an expert on Austin!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike you who pretends to be an intellectual, I have NEVER claimed to be a home-grown Texas. There is good and bad in every state. Being a bubba like you obviously are, you just can't look beyond the borders of this state and see any good.

I have lived in the Austin area for almost 23 years now. Long enough to have seen it grow from a small city to a large city. I'm sure I know a lot more about it today than you do. But being the pompous, egotistical troglodyte that you are, you would never admit it.
Your recent name-calling .... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Calling you "Little Boy" isn't "name calling" it just recognizes your inadequacies.

(Not to mention your immature threats of "kicking my ass"!..... Little Boy!)

You fit into the Austin crowd nicely. You really ought to move there.
Calling you "Little Boy" isn't "name calling" it just recognizes your inadequacies.

(Not to mention your immature threats of "kicking my ass"!..... Little Boy!)

You fit into the Austin crowd nicely. You really ought to move there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
My "threat" was due to your name-calling old man. If you think I'm a "little boy" define what you mean so others can understand your "opinion".

"Your inadequacies". Again with your pompous, egotistical attitude toward others. I'd recommend you grow up just a little and be a little more like JD. I may disagree with him on many subjects but I respect his opinion and he doesn't seem to get off on trying to ridicule others as you do.

I lived in Austin for 14 years. Currently live about 1-2 miles from the Austin city limits. I am proud to consider myself an Austinite, defined by me as people who enjoy life to it's fullest and are very accepting of others. As I said, even you would be accepted into the Austin culture. And we have to be VERY open-minded to do that.

Fact is, you are so paranoid you won't even tell us where you live. I believe it is in Houston or the Houston area. Just like any other city, good and bad exists there.
Tarrytown, NY.. Unlike Texas at the time, I actually had blacks in my class along with Hispanics. Some of whom had left Cuba to get away from Castro. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Unlike Texas ?
Both blacks and hispanics ?
Wow that was a swift ride to the top.Congratulations !

Like most other Texans, I've never seen a black or hispanic except on tv !
LOL........
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 09:08 AM
Have we had 140 students and teachers in one incident? No.

But an attitude of not doing anything about it to prevent it..... resulted in ....

1,000's. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes all Teachers should all carry surface to air missiles! Great point LL.

Unlike Texas ?
Both blacks and hispanics ?
Wow that was a swift ride to the top.Congratulations !

Like most other Texans, I've never seen a black or hispanic except on tv !
LOL........ Originally Posted by rioseco
My wife is a native Texan. Grew up at a time when blacks could not go to her schools, ride in the front of the bus, drink from the same water fountains, use the same rest rooms, eat in the same restaurants, etc. Ever take a history class?
Yes all Teachers should all carry surface to air missiles! Originally Posted by WTF

I can't believe you would suggest something like that.

Even you!
Don't worry, LL. He just read it somewhere. He doesn't know what it means.
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Don't worry, LL. He just read it somewhere. He doesn't know what it means. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hey Dickhead...At least I can read. Is that why you make fun of people that read books....because you don't? Rather insecure wouldn't you say?

• WTF
  • 12-22-2014, 01:32 PM

I can't believe you would suggest something like that.

Even you!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like JD says, ya never know when a terrorist attack is going to happen! Be prepared like a good Boy Scout!

Imagine an American school with a student population of 3,000 kids. Now imagine a half dozen thugs arriving at the school with weapons and explosives. ". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Be prepared like a good Boy Scout! Originally Posted by WTF
You still have your book?