MY NEW PHOTO SHOOT PICS- ANY SUGGESTIONS?

There's only one photo that shows a really good view of your butthole. It's a sweet pic, but seems a shame for there to be only one.
More butthole pictures are on the way as I know how much you guys enjoy tasting, licking and tongue fucking my ass)) it is such a turn on!!!!
Saves on toilet paper, too.
Here is another:

Another what?
  • BLM69
  • 07-26-2017, 07:51 AM
Here is another:

Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Lovely bald pussy
My only suggestion would be to have me shoot u sometime ��
Dump the 'selfie' mindset. Hire a pro. In the meantime, keep your body hot (it's what makes your money), and shoot in a better setting.

These photos are ok, but you can do better...or have someone else do better.
What do you guys think of this one? It was taken shortly after I had a session where I had 5 big orgasms

• jwood
  • 07-29-2017, 04:37 PM
From the back, head down ass up.
ASS UP from the side

This is a nice view Teagen !! Love that Ass !!
Thank you MrScrewDriver)))
[QUOTE=Teagenluv;1059795991]What do you guys think of this one? It was taken shortly after I had a session where I had 5 big orgasms

You've got a great look and like so many here I'd love to shoot you sometime. My preference is deep red lipstick but what can I say, I'm old (school).

But I did want a better look at this one so brightened you up and brought out some more detail in those gorgeous eyes. I hope you don't mind.

I'd like to shoot you even if you kept your clothes on!

My overall suggestion is to ask whoever is shooting these to increase exposure by about 2/3 stop.

laintliein, Thanks looks good!!!