End of the Year Awards

ol jimmie task fer makin ...

...an fer makin
Obviously it doesn't matter. Though missburger is a funnier handle. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Very true, but what should be his award?
Hmmmm..
Plastic Man
Lifetime Premium Access

heh
Plastic Man
Lifetime Premium Access

heh Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 07:25 AM
Best gfe.......

Kayla Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Does GFE spell fat?
Does GFE spell fat? Originally Posted by XL
If that is your interpretation at gfe then I guess it does.
Why not give her a spin and see for yourself, I mean stranger shit has happened here recently, hell Paulie made out with her, never saw that coming, or is it cuming, I forget which one.
If that is your interpretation at gfe then I guess it does.
Why not give her a spin and see for yourself, I mean stranger shit has happened here recently, hell Paulie made out with her, never saw that coming, or is it cuming, I forget which one. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
He has and loved it.. : )
He has and loved it.. : ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Oh, just have been recently, I don't see any reviews from him on you, seems he is "tearing" up upset pussy, so this must be a good review that is just taking time to write, oh the anticipation!!!
Oh, just have been recently, I don't see any reviews from him on you, seems he is "tearing" up upset pussy, so this must be a good review that is just taking time to write, oh the anticipation!!! Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
XL is just another case of multiple handles.. with all the reading u have done u should know that lol
XL is just another case of multiple handles.. with all the reading u have done u should know that lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
true and gotcha
He has and loved it.. : ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Slightly thicker girl but very sexy. B chest, shaved below, pouty lips, attractive, and intensely sexual.

I think that's how he put it.....
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 09:29 AM
Slightly thicker girl but very sexy. B chest, shaved below, pouty lips, attractive, and intensely sexual.

I think that's how he put it..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
thicker still and has bumped her head a few more times. She was a good fuck, but clearly does nothing to maintain herself. Even fucked her raw and came in her pussy & ass.

I saw her, I don't know who this XY character is you all reference but I know I fucked her but just like many other providers she was better back then but now she's fatter and the service is not as good from what I read.

Other providers that charge in the vicinity that she does spend time at the gym toning their bodies, eating right maybe even learning some new things trying to make themselves more attractive for the man they are seen but that is not the case here Kayla is status quo

not to mention she's just plain fucking annoying
thicker still and has bumped her head a few more times. She was a good fuck, but clearly does nothing to maintain herself. Even fucked her raw and came in her pussy & ass. Originally Posted by XL
You haven't seen me in way over a year so wtf do u know, nothing at all.. and I would never fuck you raw.. Keep fucking dreaming, lmfao....your nothing but a mildew smelling like scummy ass fool who will never ever get a girl to fuck you for free... and then u don't even have enough money to pay for pussy so you gotta rip girls off.. u sick twisted scummy ass lieing fool..
And I have great reviews and my service is top notch scumbag..
  • XL
  • 12-18-2015, 09:51 AM
You haven't seen me in way over a year so wtf do u know, nothing at all.. and I would never fuck you raw.. Keep fucking dreaming, lmfao....your nothing but a mildew smelling like scummy ass fool who will never ever get a girl to fuck you for free... and then u don't even have enough money to pay for pussy so you gotta rip girls off.. u sick twisted scummy ass lieing fool.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
There's the trailer trash I know.

Keep it coming baby and I did love feeling your little (errrr floppy) cooch with a boat load of semen, but that was before you were too fat.

Now you can work with Lexxxy, I'm sure she would love to have you in her camp.......i'm thinking though that you might be a little too thick to work with some of the more popular girls like Sylvia and Ellie and others in the area.