BREAKING NEWS GOV RICK PERRY INDICTED

Perry has been a fucking bully since Day 1, and a vindictive prick who has pulled the same kind of shit with numerous organizations that he did with the Travis Co. DAs office. However most of them were forced to bend over and take it up the ass.

Thanks for the research [???]. My, you picked a fine source for it.

HAVE YOU BEEN TO ANY OF THE COMMUNITIES IN TEXAS WHERE THEY'RE SAFELY FRACKING THE SHALE?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course, I love the oil and gas business. My favorite is the Delaware basin in the Permian. Typical recoveries are 500,000 BOE on ten million dollar wells. Been a hell of an investment for my real estate proceeds. (Still is, for those looking to invest) Now, those places were often scrub land worth 100 - 200 dollars per acre as shitty grazing land prior to the fracking boom. The air seemed clean to me, and the water was fine. The people there were thankful for the high paying jobs, unlike city pricks such as yourself. Unlike you, I blend in with you know who....

BTW, we are bringing fracking technology to Israel, get in while you can....
Of course, I love the oil and gas business. My favorite is the Delaware basin in the Permian. Typical recoveries are 500,000 BOE on ten million dollar wells. Been a hell of an investment for my real estate proceeds. (Still is, for those looking to invest) Now, those places were often scrub land worth 100 - 200 dollars per acre as shitty grazing land prior to the fracking boom. The air seemed clean to me, and the water was fine. The people there were thankful for the high paying jobs, unlike city pricks such as yourself. Unlike you, I blend in with you know who....

BTW, we are bringing fracking technology to Israel, get in while you can.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Somewhere a Ozombie is crying about Texas and/or Jewish turtles.
Somewhere a Ozombie is crying about Texas and/or Jewish turtles. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No doubt, the fucking environmentalists will kill industry faster than their left wing buddies can hand out money to welfare recipients
Perry is getting a lot of liberal support on this situation. The special prosecutor was wrong in pursuing this angle. I think he should apologize to the Governor.
Really doesn't matter what you think, fraud. You're 1) an ex-pat by choice (if you're not lying about that, and 2) claiming to be a mineral rights mogul in West Texas (if you're not lying about that)

But of course, you've proven yourself to be a liar and a fraud so many times in so many ways, who gives a shit.

BTW -- I was in Love Field this afternoon. Where were you, faggot?
Really doesn't matter what you think, fraud. You're 1) an ex-pat by choice (if you're not lying about that, and 2) claiming to be a mineral rights mogul in West Texas (if you're not lying about that)

But of course, you've proven yourself to be a liar and a fraud so many times in so many ways, who gives a shit.

BTW -- I was in Love Field this afternoon. Where were you, faggot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Love Field is a little out of the way these days. I see you told me after you cleared the area - pussy.
Next time let me know in advance so I can use you as a punching bag like everyone used to do to you in the school yard while the teachers watched, and laughed about it later.
I talked to a friend up in Tomball last night, he knows soon to be Lt Governor Dan Patrick pretty well.

When the election is over, Patrick is going to push for a complete investigation into prosecutorial misconduct in the Travis County DA's office.

This could get interesting.
When the election is over, Patrick is going to push for a complete investigation into prosecutorial misconduct in the Travis County DA's office. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I hope that includes this outfit as well...

http://www.tpj.org

Seems to be the source of all the bullshit. (Another "brought to you by George Soros" organization.)
This indictment is a farce................

The level of corruption is likely worse in Travis County than what occurred in Durham County, NC under Nifong.

I talked to a friend up in Tomball last night, he knows soon to be Lt Governor Dan Patrick pretty well.

When the election is over, Patrick is going to push for a complete investigation into prosecutorial misconduct in the Travis County DA's office.

This could get interesting. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Once again. This is not about Lehmberg. She did the crime. She did her time. She said she would retire at the end of her term. This is about PERRY's wanton abuse of his power to bully her into creating a spot for a Republican at the head of the Public Integrity Unit.

Dan Patrick will be worse for Texas than Perry ever was. That is if he survives the impending investigations into his many lies, cheats and thefts.

But at least you hillbillies won't get in trouble for rolling queers and shooting dogs no more.
Once again. This is not about Lehmberg. She did the crime. She did her time. She said she would retire at the end of her term. This is about PERRY's wanton abuse of his power to bully her into creating a spot for a Republican at the head of the Public Integrity Unit.

Dan Patrick will be worse for Texas than Perry ever was. That is if he survives the impending investigations into his many lies, cheats and thefts.

But at least you hillbillies won't get in trouble for rolling queers and shooting dogs no more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
cats, idiot
Twat
Feral Obamanite pussys
Here is a link to a pretty good story about why Perry will be convicted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-mo...b_5686664.html

Here is a quote from the article.

The PIU had been investigating the Cancer Research and Prevention Institute (CPRIT), a $3 billion dollar taxpayer funded project that awarded research and investment grants to startups targeting cancer cures. The entire scientific review team, including Nobel Laureate scientists, resigned because they said millions were handed out through political favoritism. Investigations by Texas newspapers indicated much of the money was ending up in projects proposed by campaign donors and supporters of Governor Perry. In fact, one of the executives of CPRIT was indicted in the PIU investigation for awarding an $11 million dollar grant to a company without the proposal undergoing any type of review.

Perry might have been the next target.

The same cronyism appeared to be at work in two other large taxpayer accounts called the Emerging Technology Fund (ETF), and the Texas Enterprise Fund, (TEF), which were supposed to be used to help technology startups and assist companies wanting to move to Texas. In total, the governor and his appointees had purview over about $19 billion and where they wanted it invested.

Why not make sure your contributors get some of that sweetness?

If Perry were able to get Lehmberg to resign, he'd have the authority to appoint her replacement. We can assume that would have been a Republican, and that any investigations might have stuttered to a halt. The DA, however, refused, and began to field threats from the governor's office that the PIU budget was to be zeroed out via line item veto. But the exercise of the veto is not what got Perry indicted.

First, he used the veto to threaten a public officeholder. This is abuse of the power of his office.