$300 rates and Up?

Pretty much the point I was trying to make, but it took me about 500 words to make it. I like your version better. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Yeah... Felt the need to put you in your place... I'm the "wordy one" around here!
Yeah... Felt the need to put you in your place... I'm the "wordy one" around here! Originally Posted by Whispers
I promise to use fewer words in the future. But fair warning, they might be longer than the ones I normally use. Fewer words, more syllables.
I want word count to replace post count.
I want word count to replace post count. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

Oh Hell No.... I just got into the top 20 a few weeks ago... No changing the rules!
Seig Heil Whispers! If there aren't your rates than they must be rates determined by the Juden, break out the zyklon B. Sorry, that was meant as a joke people! But honestly, if it ain't Whispers way than what way is there?
Seig Heil Whispers! If there aren't your rates than they must be rates determined by the Juden, break out the zyklon B. Sorry, that was meant as a joke people! But honestly, if it ain't Whispers way than what way is there? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
What got up your ass today? Are you having flashbacks to all the money you wasted on some delicious young lady?
nope having nothing left to lose except talk about the hypocrisy going on with this site. Seriously
Sorry -- just realized the timestamp on that unusually racist comment. So I posted before I realized he'd already been run off.

The boy's gone already. But I'm guessing chit like Juden and Zyklon B might earn ANYBODY a one-way trip to the big adios!

YOW!
  • Vyt
  • 03-14-2011, 09:56 PM
That would be an awfully good guess, yes.
Damned glad to hear it!
I didn't even know juden was a real word. Maybe Judean? This bigotry thing is kinda confusing sometimes. :/

Oh wait, I finally understand wth he meant...at first I thought Whispers is Jewish and he is being like anti-semitic or whatever it's called but now I realize he was comparing Whispers to Hitler which really might not be racially motivated at all..unless Whispers is German I guess.
hmmm....A smile for all the Wonderful Gentlemen who understand that the women over 300 are worth it , always their best for you.... Only You.

Safire Sweet
I didn't even know juden was a real word. Maybe Judean? This bigotry thing is kinda confusing sometimes. :/ Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Well, it's a real word, but not an English word. "Juden" is the German word for Jews (plural). The singular is "Jude," pronounced yu'-dah. And it is, of course, capitalized.
  • ztonk
  • 03-15-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm sure there are better venues for word origin discussions. Back on topic, please!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
have yet to see a 3benji provider, but im starting to think if i ever want to lay my eyes on the lovely tess i better start saving more than just pennies.