Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Before I start I will say that I have never met wulf_princess and have nothing to gain here. There seems to be so much hating on wulf_princess.

ManSlut I'm sure eccie has their reasons for not banning her. If you were genuinely worried why don't you just contact eccie directly instead of posting this thread? No one else but the people at eccie will really know the answer to your question. Anyone else's input is just speculation. It just seems odd to me that you are so bent on getting her banned. If you don't like her then don't go see her period.

Stop hating on wulf_princess.
Before I start I will say that I have never met wulf_princess and have nothing to gain here. There seems to be so much hating on wulf_princess.

ManSlut I'm sure eccie has their reasons for not banning her. If you were genuinely worried why don't you just contact eccie directly instead of posting this thread? No one else but the people at eccie will really know the answer to your question. Anyone else's input is just speculation. It just seems odd to me that you are so bent on getting her banned. If you don't like her then don't go see her period.

Stop hating on wulf_princess. Originally Posted by scorpio
Most of the comments on this board is speculation and reading between the lines of a post, or when they do not like a certain person who they never even have met in person, especially when you have an agenda for or against something or someone. If people left others alone that they do not care for, there would be very little new material to read on Eccie, however, the people that have agendas and throw shit at the wall and hoping that something will stick are the losers. Reason being is they sit around and all they think about is who they dislike and salivate looking at posts to see how they can twist and turn things towards their agenda and of make up stuff as well to suit it. Pretty sad! And how low is the life of someone who lives to do nothing but to try to downgrade others without legitimate cause but simply in their own feeble mind and that is their goal in life or in this case, on this board?

If you have documented facts and fool proof evidence someone is a danger to the community, they are in the wrong (and they are not wrong for having a different opinion on a subject) or just an overall bad person, not a guess or what you think, great let's see it, but if not, the agenda, vendetta and grudge holders that cyber stalk, and thread hijackers who try to steer threads to meet their underlying intentions with/of their speculative theories really need to get a life and get a clue.
The site your talking to never hears directly from you so they cannot track things back to you. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Kind of correct, but the site can still track you. I'm pretty sure you know There ways around it, but I don't think it helps the community to reveal them here OSBG. This discussion on how to break the rules and not be caught only helps the kind of people like David.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 08:01 AM

Stop hating on wulf_princess. Originally Posted by scorpio

and this is why i'm still on eccie <3 love people who use logic when typing
Kind of correct, but the site can still track you. I'm pretty sure you know There ways around it, but I don't think it helps the community to reveal them here OSBG. This discussion on how to break the rules and not be caught only helps the kind of people like David. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
You are correct sir. I did leave out some important information required if someone wanted to create a new handle vs simply use a proxy server to conceal their tracks on the internet.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 08:37 AM
Kind of correct, but the site can still track you. I'm pretty sure you know There ways around it, but I don't think it helps the community to reveal them here OSBG. This discussion on how to break the rules and not be caught only helps the kind of people like David. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

aw luke this dumbass was going to give his self up, wanted to see if he could talk himself into getting banned

Yet another reason for WP to be gone. She thinks that because she breaks the rules of the site, everyone else does.

Sorry, WP, never have used multiple handles, never will. No need to. Something you cannot say.
Oh so you've just been talking out of your ass about being able to get past authentication with a proxy, because I assure you that you cannot, it won't accept from a proxy.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Yet another reason for WP to be gone. She thinks that because she breaks the rules of the site, everyone else does.

Sorry, WP, never have used multiple handles, never will. No need to. Something you cannot say. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

rofl

i thought i was the one who was supposed to be sucking dick for fun manslut... i mean OBSG :P

sorry i do get you two confused often :*

you were giving step by step to prove you can get around eccie's system lol
Ummm. Classy there, WP. You may want to remove that. I'm sure you already know that though since you are such an expert on the guidelines.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Ummm. Classy there, WP. You may want to remove that. I'm sure you already know that though since you are such an expert on the guidelines. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

lol thanks i was thinking it went a bit far lol
Oh so you've just been talking out of your ass about being able to get past authentication with a proxy, because I assure you that you cannot, it won't accept from a proxy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You believe that bud, What ever you say. But then, I have no need to create multiple handles proxy or no.
Blah blah blah, nothing but wind.
lol thanks i was thinking it went a bit far lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I enjoy messing with you, but I definitely don't want you banned.....This place is boring as hell without you IMO. Hell, who else would threaten to kick my ass if you were gone?
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Blah blah blah, nothing but wind. Originally Posted by rockerrick

careful he is taking the classy way out lol

wait until his other handle jumps on your ass, "out of respect"