Typical. Slam the leader and then offer no advice. Rummy is about the same as some of you numbnut Tea tards...

First sentence says it all .... BENGHAZI MASSACRE!

The fucking Valentines Day Massacre was more deadly.

CHIT! The BYU-Texas Massacre was more of a massacre.

This cunt is ignorant and is only on Fox because Roger Ailes likes head from middle aged hooktards.

Kinda like most of you.

Slunts not excepted.
  • Doove
  • 09-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Now, Doofus, explain Odumbo's plan for securing Assad's WMD and to keep Assad's WMD from falling into the hands of radical jihadist rebels in Syria when Odumbo topples the Assad government. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Everything i say seems to go over your head so why should i bother?
Everything i say seems to go over your head so why should i bother? Originally Posted by Doove
Every lie you've fielded has been caught and exposed, Doofus. Nothing went over anyone's head, and any lie you subsequently formulate to justify Odumbo's ignorant play in the Syrian civil war, Doofus, would at least be amusing.
EVERY? You really think you've exposed EVERY lie?

You think you're that smart?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • Doove
  • 09-10-2013, 04:14 AM
Every lie you've fielded has been caught and exposed, Doofus. Nothing went over anyone's head, and any lie you subsequently formulate to justify Odumbo's ignorant play in the Syrian civil war, Doofus, would at least be amusing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually, the only lie here to expose has been Gnadfly's, who suggested i edited out a question of his that i didn't edit.

So
Great post IB.....and why we need to stay the fuck out.

Great post IB.....and why we need to stay the fuck out.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Exactly!

BTW, Syria's Christian population feels safer under Assad's rule.

Syrian Christians live in uneasy alliance with Bashar Assad

DAMASCUS, Syria — Hani Sarhan is a Christian who says none of his relatives works with Bashar Assad’s regime or has anything to do with it.

“But what we heard from (the protesters) at the beginning of this revolution saying,’Christians to Beirut, Alawites to the coffin,’ started us thinking about the real aim of this revolution,” he said. “So from this point of view, fearing for my life, I declared my support for President Assad.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...sRU_story.html

Actually, the only lie here to expose has been Gnadfly's, who suggested i edited out a question of his that i didn't edit.

So Originally Posted by Doove
Oh, but Doofus, it has been shown that many of your posts in this thread have been insincere, hypocritical deflections: veritable lies.
Note: General Sisi is WTF's Montrose nickname but in the article its the head of the Egyptian military.

That's how how I troll Doove.
  • Doove
  • 09-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Oh, but Doofus, it has been shown that many of your posts in this thread have been insincere, hypocritical deflections: veritable lies.
Prove it.
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2013, 01:43 PM
LK were you for the invasion of Iraq? You do realize that Israel wants us to bomb Syria. Originally Posted by WTF
LK, I thought you were back? Do you agree with Israel?
Prove it. Originally Posted by Doove
Did!
You didn't prove shit in that post, Corpy.

you just argued your point...whatever it was ... Contrary to Doove's.

IBIdiot is too kind, poopyboy!