Dealing with the hobby

I wish I had WKs...never mind that shot gets old Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

You are dreaming too small. The heck with WKs. Your goal should be to develop a strong group of minions. (LOL, ask your buddy GD how to do this)

But one thing we will never have to worry about is you whining, playing the martyr and acting helpless. That shit gets old fast.
Is there a better reason to kiss someone's ass then them giving you good head? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Oh, I know. How about when someone hot gives you good head.
Better start kissing, might want to pay for her college fund as well Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Hell, if I had the money to put someone through college for a little ass I sure would. Especially if the ass was good enough. See, that's how you reply to something that someone meant to be snarky or hurtful. Totally diffused the situation no need to make an ass out of myself or come across as an asshole. Let it roll like water off a ducks back. I'm giving free lessons now on Internet etiquette.

Your welcome... Maybe if I continue to be really really nice I might get offered more freebies
Oh, I know. How about when someone hot gives you good head. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
That's pretty good reason... Let me pucker up
Well you don't go around defending me from the hurtful comments of being called a whore lol

So no, you're not a WK. Just a really sweet guy that I had fun with Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well i'm a manwhore i'll due daty as payment as well call me a dirty slut as well
You are dreaming too small. The heck with WKs. Your goal should be to develop a strong group of minions. (LOL, ask your buddy GD how to do this)

But one thing we will never have to worry about is you whining, playing the martyr and acting helpless. That shit gets old fast. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I do need minions... sadly I'm too much of a bitch for that

But one thing we will never have to worry about is you whining, playing the martyr and acting helpless. That shit gets old fast. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
LMAO!

+1
Hell, if I had the money to put someone through college for a little ass I sure would. Especially if the ass was good enough. See, that's how you reply to something that someone meant to be snarky or hurtful. Totally diffused the situation no need to make an ass out of myself or come across as an asshole. Let it roll like water off a ducks back. I'm giving free lessons now on Internet etiquette.

Your welcome... Maybe if I continue to be really really nice I might get offered more freebies Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I doubt anyone would offer you a freebie other than your little princess whore
You are dreaming too small. The heck with WKs. Your goal should be to develop a strong group of minions. (LOL, ask your buddy GD how to do this)... Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I really think you're giving me too much credit.
For the right amount of taint, I'd offer you a freebie Danielle...
GD underappreciates herself at times...
I doubt anyone would offer you a freebie other than your little princess whore Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Well you'd be wrong.
Wow a multiple whore WK!!!
I hope the mods sticky this thread and leave it up as an example of a lot of posting without thinking. The Dallas board is much larger but doesn't have a fraction of the drama the Arkansas board does. It's very entertaining to read but pretty alarming how quickly information privately given will be outted.