Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

• oeb11
  • 10-16-2020, 08:07 AM
I suspect the is correct - and the LSM is in hysterics trying to cover up.

might be too late to affect the undecided vote.

Prepare for massive censorship - any thought not approved by the Progressive radical wing will be 'Hate Speech" - all outlets not c/W DPST propaganda will be shut down and aall employees sent to re-education camps.

Comrade Xi may have won.
Undecided isn’t a factor if one candidate is forced to step down. What we already know would be way past stepping down in a sane world, where the entire media isn’t on the take. They can’t ignore it forever, and there’s still weeks to go. I’m not sure exactly what happens if Biden is forced out, which is becoming more and more likely.
I suspect the is correct - and the LSM is in hysterics trying to cover up.

might be too late to affect the undecided vote.

Prepare for massive censorship - any thought not approved by the Progressive radical wing will be 'Hate Speech" - all outlets not c/W DPST propaganda will be shut down and aall employees sent to re-education camps.

Comrade Xi may have won. Originally Posted by oeb11
facebook and twitter have banned any post on the issue that is the truth! suppression of free speech by the lsm. very ironic and having dbl standards
All you retards need to watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix and quit being manipulated sheep.

Everyone.....period.
The whole issue of this election is the deep state and Big -T He wins jail for oh so many , loses all the covid 1984 and investigations go away ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
He took daddy’s $85, fed his hobby and put a new MacBook on his government visa. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah from that stupid fucker who couldn't even keep his lies straight...

https://extra.ie/2020/10/15/news/wor...-biden-secrets
According to the incredibly hot Chanel Rion, who has seen the hard drive videos and texts, a massive shitstorm is coming. Drugs, pedos, massive payoffs, and lots more, way to damning for the media to censor. If it’s what she claims, and I’ve got no reason to believe it isn’t, likely Biden won’t even be on the ticket. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I hope your post wouldn't get "censored" since the ECCIE is not part of "the media"...

https://eddiekrassenstein.medium.com...d-2d55b08140cc
fbi (wray) was prolly involved in the coverup. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wray probably did the right thing until now...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...operation.html
  • oeb11
  • 10-16-2020, 01:21 PM
The only way AM and the little libtars can reconcile their propaganda inflicted narrative - from the CCP and paid for by soros - is to Lie to themselves,

and - they do a damn good job of it.

Thank AM - the 'Gang that cannot shoot straight"!.

If it were not such a tragedy fro a free america the libtards plan - it would be humorous.
The whole issue of this election is the deep state and Big -T He wins jail for oh so many , loses all the covid 1984 and investigations go away ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman

I can tell it's all Soros' fault, Dutchman.
  • oeb11
  • 10-16-2020, 01:30 PM
Bang!!! -- Missed Again!.

must be a problem with the sights - I am sure of it!!!

{staff edit- CK}
oeb, you're gonna get pointed for that pic.
The whole issue of this election is the deep state and Big -T He wins jail for oh so many , loses all the covid 1984 and investigations go away ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman

I hope your post wouldn't get "censored" since the ECCIE is not part of "the media"...

https://eddiekrassenstein.medium.com...d-2d55b08140cc Originally Posted by andymarksman
LOL the Krassensteins? You might want to look into who it is that’s influencing your opinion. I believe there’s a Mrs Krassenstein account out there now, since they’re the only leftists in history to get tossed off Twitter.

The information isn’t fake dude. You’ll just have to accept that you’re supporting a guy that literally sold out his country to communists.
We shall all know soon enough. I’m expecting your favorite propagandist channel (news division) to completely drop reporting on the story by Tuesday... Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It's not Tuesday yet, but we now know through independent verification that the laptop emails are genuine. Say whaaaaa?!? Peter Schweitzer has access to one of Hunter's former business partner's email accounts and the mails from the laptop line up. So who the F is that you say? One of Hunter Biden's business partners who is in prison for corruption. In serendipitous splendor, another of Hunter's business partners, Devon Archer, is already convicted for same and is awaiting sentencing.

Mr Schweizer ain't no piker. He has already written a book on the Biden crime family and has solid investigative journalistic skills, unlike the whack-a-doos on the Lame-Scream-Media sites.

For the technically challenged [You], there is one little thing to know about email: There is a FROM: and a TO: side involved. If you have a copy from the FROM side and a copy from the TO side and they match - well, do the math. Don't know if they did a CRC validation, but the walls are closing in. Buy your popcorn by Monday for the Tuesday show.