LOIS LERNER (IRS): I FEAR FOR MY LIFE....

So you are admitting this goes all the way to the White House, little eva?

How about a Watergate analogy? Are you saying Lois Lerner is the Howard Hunt/G. Gordon Liddy/James McCord of IRS-gate? Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey assup, this is a hooker board, get it? People come here because they are interested in hookers, get it? Originally Posted by lustylad
GET IT, LLIdiotJr?
What kind of an asshole compliments himself on his own stupid post by calling it an "ass whooping"?

Hey dipshit, read the title of this thread. It's about Lois Lerner. Do you know who she is? Do you have anything intelligent to say about her or the scandal she orchestrated? If not, you're the one who needs to STFU! Originally Posted by lustylad
Hey assup, this is a hooker board, get it? People come here because they are interested in hookers, get it? Originally Posted by lustylad
GET IT, LLIdiotJr?
GET IT, LLIdiotJr? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since the idiot you are addressing is Lois Lerner ("LL") I can't speak for her. However, it certainly looks like she doesn't GET IT as long as she continues to plead the Fifth.
this is a hooker board, LLIDiotJr. Quit hijacking it with your self serving non-hooker talk. Get it?
this is a hooker board, LLIDiotJr. Quit hijacking it with your self serving non-hooker talk. Get it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's some hooker talk just for you...

Prior to working at the IRS, Lois Lerner ran a hooker ring. Whenever her clients asked for a dick-licking tranny boy, she hooked them up with assup. Assup was her #1 provider (hence the nickname "ass up ride me") until he retired and moved to Austin to live happily ever after with his fudge-packing homo buddies.
....until he retired and moved to Austin to live happily ever after with his fudge-packing homo buddies, who hang out at the Enfield Drug. Originally Posted by lustylad
.. FIFY