Father says to BRANDON..."Lets go Brandon" and BRANDON agrees!!

Ya lots of leftists at a Nascar race. Fucking redneck city...
FUCK JOE BIDEN!! Originally Posted by royamcr

thank you valued poster
So easy to expose.

LOLLING!
thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Still your president, even though you are trumptard still holding onto a thread that trump will be reinstated. lol
I chuckle when I read replies that President Trump is part of the cabal or a shill for Big Pharma.

I guess memories are short and his work over the last 4 years has been lost in the current crisis.

If Trump caved or is part of the cabal, why is he still out front publicly fighting to make America First and to Make America Great Again?

Why didn’t he just slip quietly away and spend/make money?

Why is the Deep State still attacking him on a daily basis?

Why doesn’t Merrick Garland fire John Durham?

Why does the character Bribes Biden perform his “duties” from a movie set?

And so much more.

Sometimes I think people have either lost or stopped using their common sense.

Not a criticism. Just an observation.

Lin ��❤️����
Has anyone figured out why almost all federal buildings in Washington, D.C. have been like part of a Ghost Town for the last 11 months???

I am amazed that Barack and Mike, and Bill and Hillary have not even been invited to the White House to meet with Bribes Biden. After all, didn’t they attend the inauguration where Bribes was worn in several minutes too early.

Oh well. Nothing to see here.

P.S. Where is Hunter? Where are a lot of people who should be visiting and celebrating The Great Reset along with their Democratic President, Joey “I Took The Shot” Bribes Biden???
Jared Schmeck is his name, and he's a real Schmuck.

https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/20...t-in-jest.html

''I'm being attacked for utilizing my first amendment rights''!

No you're not. You are being called out as a Schmuck. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oregonian...
Doesn't matter who came up with it. Trumptards rolled with it cause they are pussies and can't say the real thing. Originally Posted by royamcr
Fuck joe biden...there you go!!
What happened to the BBBoondoggle you said was going to pass...
Has anyone figured out why almost all federal buildings in Washington, D.C. have been like part of a Ghost Town for the last 11 months???

I am amazed that Barack and Mike, and Bill and Hillary have not even been invited to the White House to meet with Bribes Biden. After all, didn’t they attend the inauguration where Bribes was worn in several minutes too early.
Originally Posted by bambino

Likely when the Trumpeter failed to attend the inauguration, then.....you know how the Dons can be. "I didn't know until today that it was the Trumpeter all along."

Then he failed to attend the 9/11 events in NYC.

The latest is when he was booed recently, O'Reilly had to comfort him.
So easy to expose.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

please don't expose yerself

BAHHAHAAAA

Still your president, even though you are trumptard still holding onto a thread that trump will be reinstated. lol Originally Posted by royamcr

was Trump your president?
Unfortunately yes he was.
Unfortunately yes he was. Originally Posted by royamcr

so how was your life under Trump? will you take the TWK challenge? none have succeeded in posting how miserable they were under Trump. because you weren't.
so how was your life under Trump? will you take the TWK challenge? none have succeeded in posting how miserable they were under Trump. because you weren't. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is TWK Challenge the QAnon entrance exam?
Is TWK Challenge the QAnon entrance exam? Originally Posted by royamcr

No. just name one thing that was worse under Trump. one thing.
Idolatry