Ask a former "Pimp" anything

• nzone
  • 08-05-2011, 05:18 PM
1. What was the rate structure for the girls? 10-20/day/gal would probably mean most B&G. Originally Posted by aka
i just knew them as qk, half, full and most were qk or half but should've booked a qk
2. Did all your girls charge the same?
nope
3. Are any of your former gals looking for management?
not sure

You sound like you were running an agency, instead of actually pimping. What made you use the word "pimp"?
Its a term that I couldnt escape no matter how much I tried to differentiate myself. I honestly hate what that term NOW represents or should I say the ones who represent that term. One of my girls put it wisely, Im a business man running a business. not a pimp mindraping a hoe. Her and I are still cool because she understands business
Are you or were any of your associates fans of Depeche Mode?
  • nzone
  • 08-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Are you or were any of your associates fans of Depeche Mode? Originally Posted by Neotek
no, via google
Are you or were any of your associates fans of Depeche Mode? Originally Posted by Neotek
Lmao!
any girl that limits her income isnt in the biz the get all she can, invest it and get out. Originally Posted by nzone
pardon my ignorance here, but isn't a girl limiting her income and potential chance for investment when she's stupid enough to give all her money to a pimp? or did you mean to say, she's limiting your income and investment opportunities? also, didn't you mean to say she can get out when you say she can?
Who wins in a fair fight: oi! skin or sxe skin? Bonus question: red skin vs. trad skin...who pwns whom?

WoW or Rift?

N
Y
H
C

Lets nudge this back on track :-) Bubba3452
Who wins in a fair fight: oi! skin or sxe skin? Bonus question: red skin vs. trad skin...who pwns whom?

N
Y
H
C Originally Posted by Neotek
retirement #8 over?

things just haven't been the same without you homey
Hmmm

What kind of car do you drive?

What modifications have been made to it?
I cant believe you guys are really entertaining this shit... lmao Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

No shit! This is a pimp, huh? More like a pimple on a pimps ass....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxkApNNKiIQ

Well here is Diamond from Dallas. How many providers are running around with his brand?
  • nzone
  • 08-05-2011, 07:30 PM
pardon my ignorance here, but isn't a girl limiting her income and potential chance for investment when she's stupid enough to give all her money to a pimp? or did you mean to say, she's limiting your income and investment opportunities? also, didn't you mean to say she can get out when you say she can? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I never took ALL the money, read my previous post. and YES the more she makes, the more i make. why wouldnt a girl want to get all she can and get out is beyond me but im not that small minded

What kind of car do you drive?

What modifications have been made to it? Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
just a new stock tahoe. im a simple guy
Well here is Diamond from Dallas. How many providers are running around with his brand? Originally Posted by tucson
lmao did anybody else see the 2 rolls next to his manboob? he really should not wear sleeveless tops-just saying. he looks like he needs to pimp a hovaround
If this thread was just some ingenious plan to draw Neotek out of his rabbit hole, than I take back all the bad things I was thinking about you, nzone.
So what did they benefit from ever 'choosing' you to begin with?
Would you say they are better for having known you?

"Babysitting" is funny. I'm going to save my thoughts for later. This has real potential for WIN..... Originally Posted by Dannie

Hey, baby-mama, me love you long time..... .....please don't make us wait ......this is "winning" at its finest .....I'm trying to remember some of that stoopit shit they used to spit at us at "the Dog House" ......and...Kings....... (a hundred years ago, LOL)