WHY oh WHY

So you're not going to comment on Tiffani's post ?
So you're not going to comment on Tiffani's post ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I appolagize to the moderators for openly ignoring your no insults warning, my intent was not to disrespect your authority or presence. I will gladly take my demarits for voicing my tender opinions on this matter. Some things require an address to be more forceful and transparent than others; and my bull shit meter was full. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
Yeah, gotta be careful what you touch and handle...in most cases, you will always have it's stench all over you. I received an infraction too. But, standing up for someone is always worth it. I just don't like character assassination. These others can say and do as they please...amazing! That's what you call 'slick'! I loved your points BTW!

I played it safely. I could've easily responded to each in the wrong manner and wound up banned as a result from the points. To only receive 1 infraction is a credit to my abilities! I behaved quite well!
Yeah, gotta be careful what you touch and handle...in most cases, you will always have it's stench all over you. I received an infraction too. But, standing up for someone is always worth it. I just don't like character assassination. These others can say and do as they please...amazing! That's what you call 'slick'! I loved your points BTW! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Heh, well, I'm not very proud of having to stoop to such ugly terms to describe another human being, but it is what it is. I'm not really sticking up for anyone in particular though, as I don't really know any of you personally. Just wish human beings behaved as such more often.
actually I did....
So you're not going to comment on Tiffani's post ? Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Ok. I read that whole post as a reply to Calista
Calista,
Should IV started a thread like this? Probably not. As you can see from all the attention that this thread has gathered, IV is not the only one that feels the way she does.
Well it's called a PM...
Ok. I read that whole post as a reply to Calista Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I may be wrong, but my guess is there is a reason why some are reacting as harsh as they are here, and it has little to do with envy, or a petty nature.
Ah, gotcha. I thought it was a very thoughtful post and was hoping to see your retort.

Oh well
Holly Molly! Goodbye Chica Hello EA! This thread could have been closed a long time ago! But it wasn't! So lets stop with the closing threads early crapola!
I may be wrong, but my guess is there is a reason why some are reacting as harsh as they are here, and it has little to do with envy, or a petty nature. Originally Posted by Katy Alexander
Using IV's logic. You have 9 posts who cares what the fuck you think.
Ok, this one is done!

Col. Zodiak