FBI just comfirmed that information on cunters laptop is NOT Russian Disinformation.

a fact is a fact whether you like it or the bearer of it or not

just because a site skewers one's sacred cows doesn't lessen its veracity Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I was just about to say the same thing. Does it matter at all the site if what is said is a fact? Hell, on occasion I site the NYT and Post if they are printing facts which they occasionally do.

But I would ask royamcr what he found not truthful in that post?

New Rule. If you are going to say an article is being untruthful, have the courage to point out what is untruthful in your opinion or STFU. You just make yourself look ignorant to say something from a particular media can't be trusted and not explain why what they have written can't be trusted in your opinion but that would take a bit more thinking than royamcr has demonstrated so far.
First off, the FBI doesn't announce or discuss investigations especially in the critical early stages of securing any evidence. I don't remember any "raid" of an office like some of Trump's swamp.

Second here is the actual info. "The FBI notified Congress late Tuesday that it has “nothing to add at this time” to a statement made by President Trump’s director of national intelligence disputing the idea that Russia orchestrated the discovery of a computer that may have belonged to Joe Biden’s son."

Third, even if Biden did talk with his son about a deal what is the crime?

Fourth, Hunter isn't running for President as much as Trump and trumptards are playing this to be the case.

I was just about to say the same thing. Does it matter at all the site if what is said is a fact? Hell, on occasion I site the NYT and Post if they are printing facts which they occasionally do.

But I would ask royamcr what he found not truthful in that post?

New Rule. If you are going to say an article is being untruthful, have the courage to point out what is untruthful in your opinion or STFU. You just make yourself look ignorant to say something from a particular media can't be trusted and not explain why what they have written can't be trusted in your opinion but that would take a bit more thinking than royamcr has demonstrated so far. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2020, 03:09 PM
another deluded DPST in defense of the corruption of biden and his crime family

Deluded by XiNN and Comrade Xi!
get an education - DPST's!
First off, the FBI doesn't announce or discuss investigations especially in the critical early stages of securing any evidence.

Tell it to James Comey

I don't remember any "raid" of an office like some of Trump's swamp.

Second here is the actual info. "The FBI notified Congress late Tuesday that it has “nothing to add at this time” to a statement made by President Trump’s director of national intelligence disputing the idea that Russia orchestrated the discovery of a computer that may have belonged to Joe Biden’s son."

True, that is what the FBI is supposed to say but un-named sources, you know, those people that Democrats love so much have said people in the FBI have confirmed to them ( we call those leaks which Democrats are also fond of ) that they have seen no evidence presented that this is Russia disinformation.

The DNI who see's all intelligence date, the same data the FBI see's, says nobody has presented any evidence of Russia having anything to do with this laptop. Every single Democrat and anti-Trumper's like former CIA and other Intelligence officers have said at best, that this has the earmarks of Russian disinformation providing no actual proof. So when no proof can be offered, it can be assumed until further notice that there was no Russian involvement in the laptop. If the evidence is found that there was Russian interference, I'll be happy to admit my mistake. Not likely.

Third, even if Biden did talk with his son about a deal what is the crime?

Can you give me an idea of how many times this must be explained to you because by my count, I have done it twice already. How about you go back and quote me when I last answered that question and tell me what was wrong with my answer.

Fourth, Hunter isn't running for President as much as Trump and trumptards are playing this to be the case. Originally Posted by royamcr

Right, Joe Biden, the one being investigated for possibly accepting a bribe is running for President and if he wins and the evidence is proven, will you vote for his impeachment?
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2020, 07:31 AM
Biden's corruption is just part of teh DPST obesance to Xi in China.

Xi has purchsed the enxt POTUS is Biden wins - and will utilize ever advantage to control America for his investment in the Biden Crime Family!

And - DPST's don't care - they are fine with their criminal nominee.

They have a radical marxist as VP - to take over for Biden is his senility triumphs - or - if his corruption becomes so well understood that even the LSM will demand his resignation in favor of the radical marxist.
Yup its all about hating orange man , no common sense or logic just brilliance
It isn’t brilliance to hate orange man. It’s existential.

But I suppose your “friend,” the skim doctor, can straighten you out within the next 60 seconds, “Rex.”