DO YOU GUYS LIKE SEEING PICS OF YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY & IN THE PUSSIES OF OTHER NAUGHTY ECCIE SLUT WHORES? IF YOU DO, LETS POST SOME HOT COCK IN PUSSY PICS!!!!

You all are incredible!!! I visit miami and am in Orlando as well so I post things for the guys and gals there as well.Not everyone reads my Dallas posts.
The response to my question from those who wanted to post is clear. I can read!!!!! No reason to be nasty about it unless that is part of your personality. I guess there are a lot of Trump supporters on here who like to post!!! As I stated, I get the message. I got it!!!! I understand everyone's concerns. I do!!! I really do!!!! Originally Posted by FemiLove
Femi, I had no problem with the pic you posted? I love sexy pics.I also don't care if you bare backed half of Dallas. I still may have seen you (covered) because I like your body type and your insatiable sexual appetite. However when you want to lump Trump supporters (Which I am) all together as having a nasty personality then that's when I lose my interest in you.
Good day.
Thread calls for pics, and 7 pages in, there's exactly one pic. Lol.
Femi, I had no problem with the pic you posted? I love sexy pics.I also don't care if you bare backed half of Dallas. I still may have seen you (covered) because I like your body type and your insatiable sexual appetite. However when you want to lump Trump supporters (Which I am) all together as having a nasty personality then that's when I lose my interest in you.
Good day. Originally Posted by gtocrzy
In the other hand my interest increases...zero sum game.
I never said anything about not letting Trump or his supporters fuck me. I am ready anytime he and they feel he can handle me))) with pictures))
Good day. Originally Posted by gtocrzy
So dumb politics and pussy. It's a board where you quote your opinions or what she originally asked for post pics of what she requested. Not to get personal with political choices and so on . Obviously the post worked. On page 8 and people are still posting their opinions. Stick to the original topic. I'm not one to choose bare back or support it for obvious reasons. But that's my choice just like other things. So make your choices and move on. Don't bash each other. Geez. Fem keep posting!! Your a freak and people on here like it and those that don't will move on. Who cares
Where are the pics? Fuck the opinions. Lol
Okay. Ima say this shit. but does ANYONE else here have sense enough, browsing thru her threAD history its a dude behind her handle writing this shit to drum up business??

But hey, whatever works.
What I like about the O.P. is that she's honest in here instead of pretending like many do here and that should be respected. Originally Posted by BLM69
+100
Man yall some punk ass bitches...most of the girls on this board have done BBFS at some point maybe they were too drunk or they got horny as hell and just forgot the rubber... I personally know chicks that will get in others for offering BBFS and have done it themselves. Besides what if that pic was of her BF or the dude she was boning personally i her own time.
Wow...... this is crazy... sad bcz she doesn't evendors understand why or what's wrong with anything about the pic or the post..
I read this whole thread, took 2 beers, working on 3rd.

Femi, to answer your opening question, hell yeah:
I like your pussy with dick pics,
I like your pussy sans dick pics.
I like your sexy mouth filled with dick pics.
I like your sexy long tongue pics.

I gotta give it to you for honesty and enthusiasm.

to the squeamish among us,
yall do know where we are, right?
A web site where beautiful ladies advertise to get their sweet pussies, mouths and asses filled with dick by horndog men who pay cash money to put their dick in those pussies, mouths and asses.

the men then write a detailed description of dick in mouth, pussy and ass adventures and rate the ladies. We all then read and comment on the write up.

Not having access to the ladies only area, i can only imagine what goes on in there.
Shouldn't that pic have been taken down according to the new guidelines?