Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

Dawne Fyre.
my first client from aspd was justjoe I dont know if he's here on eccie, but our first encounter was crazy! Parking lot sex and security guards flashing lights on us asking us to move around ahaha
Ok it was 4 years ago and I got very lucky. H-towner was my first board member.
Ok it was 4 years ago and I got very lucky. H-towner was my first board member. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
You, my dear, are TOO kind.
I dare say few of your constituents would classify Ht as a stroke of luck.
You, my dear, are TOO kind.
I dare say few of your constituents would classify Ht as a stroke of luck. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Well I wouldn't say 'a' stroke. It takes me more than a few.

Bianca, I appreciate it. Pleasure was all mine though.
One of the girls I would remember in my rocking chair, sipping on Navan and drooling down to my chest.
Taylor Summer broke me in right !!!!
  • bbkid
  • 10-20-2010, 07:41 AM
Ok it was 4 years ago and I got very lucky. H-towner was my first board member. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
You consider that "lucky"??? Wow, you're too easy to please, my dear lady.
Sadly, she's retired now (went and got married), but my first board provider was Adrian.

Gorgeous, and really fun in bed, but the best part was that she was/is truly fun to be around. Great girl.
I said way back I am a board virgin but it's not exactly true.

I dated initially sc girls, but in terms of anybody on this or other boards it was, in rough order:

- Leo (the good one) I still talk to her
- Ryan (TCL) recommended by friends from ASPD
- HTown Ashley, again personal recommendation
- a girl I TOFTT and liked but went back to Washington
- Egypt (Dallas)
- Kara
- Kennedy (Dallas) Clitosaurus

That's about it, all my other lady friends have never even known about boards like this.

As well as Leo, I keep in touch once a year or so with Ryan and Kara. Must get to Austin again soon.
Monica Fox was my first when I was a noobie at ASPD. She was gracious enough to recommend me to other ladies to build references and confidence. Through her I met Lilith and Slamming Sam at ASPD. Those were fun days. Thank you Monica and always greatful to you for your help.
Bustygirl Amber was my first from the old board. It was an honor to have met her and may she rest in peace.
I'll have to say fun.time.hobbyiest was mine...Haven't seen him in awhile! Wonder who he's busy reviewing Miss ya!
mine was Kat, Hannah Heart, and Sandra all at Elite in that order three days all back to back to back. I don't know if it was because she was my first but Kat has always stayed on my mind. She was more like a Marilyn Monroe type figure but man I loved it.
Mine was samnopain..my first one ever getting into this profession
Puerto Rican Sandra in 03 with the naturals. She was a little younger and sassier back then.
I decided to stay in Houston after that. Originally Posted by Htowner
PRS was also my first.