Petition to unban Alyssa from ECCIE

Rebecca, is that you?

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/104838.htm

Holy mother of gawd you are one hot lady. Forget the freaking lazer beam in your eyes and the dirty stares, you had me with that ass and those red lips.

Thank goodness I have the better sense not to afford you. But if the worst recession since 1928 ever starts having an affect on you and you start having specials, please forget I ever posted in this thread.

Did I mention Holy mother of gawd you are one hot lady? Originally Posted by cg00
Hey ... I got first dubs on being her resident White Night ...
  • romab
  • 07-08-2010, 11:30 PM
KinkyNasty Could not have said it better. I don't mind little friction and cat or tom fight but there comes a point. Being old school, the new guy could have little attitude but when he becomes a real pain in the ass to the vets, just take him behind the wood shed and explain the rules of life. Time, exposure, and how you handle yourself establishes your qualifications. Being a newbie, with a in your face attitude all the while telling us how great you are also establishes a different set of qualifications. My humble 2 pennies R
Maybe they'll both be so sex starved that they will run specials that will make even RatBoy Jam say... "Dang... they should raise their rates" ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
You must be h*gh...!!

These ladies make more in one hour than 98% of the WORLD makes in a friggin day....Iand to think that is WITHOUT taxes.
You must be h*gh...!!

These ladies make more in one hour than 98% of the WORLD makes in a friggin day....Iand to think that is WITHOUT taxes. Originally Posted by ratboy jam
But 98% of the world doesn't give a decent blowjob...
But 98% of the world doesn't give a decent blowjob... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

LOL! Where is that on the floor laughing smily when you need it?
You call that detective work? Google is your friend, that's what brought me here in the first place. Sadly, there is no eccie discount and the one I was offering for knowing the meaning of "autoauralmasturbation" is void since I gave the answer away the day I joined here. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
I spend all my time on eccie looking for pussy. What is this Google of which you speak? Can I find pussy there?
You slippin grandpa you forgot the 200 spartans Originally Posted by carkido45

I thought it was 300.
I thought it was 300. Originally Posted by boardman
I don't think he has gotten that far learning his numbers.
Maybe he was just confused.

Now if they had named the movie "Trescientos"

I thought it was 300. Originally Posted by boardman
You're right... I remember...that's also the number of candles on my last birthday cake...
You're right... I remember...that's also the number of candles on my last birthday cake... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

It is surprising that someone would put that many candles on your cake - there is no way you could blow them all out before your O2 tank ran dry.

Do the people in the home help ......blow?
But 98% of the world doesn't give a decent blowjob... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Maybe 98 % of the providers dont.
Fuck Shit Damn..............The old fart is cock blocking me..............many a lass has a NDA policy
Maybe 98 % of the providers dont. Originally Posted by ibechill
You may be right... soooo... we should try as many as possible and compile the statistics...
Sadly, there is no eccie discount and the one I was offering for knowing the meaning of "autoauralmasturbation" is void since I gave the answer away the day I joined here. Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko
I thinck I answered it correctly. I want my discount!!!!