Who Took Your Hobby Cherry?

Original Diana of Dallas back from ASPD days. They don't make them like her anymore.
Faith Ryan @ Southerncomfort around 08-09.
Marisa back in 09
1973 - a sweet red headed older lady in a massage parlor in Royce City, TX. She was great. First of many very nice experiences! What a journey it has been! Thank you, ladies.
First time was a 3way with Cheyenne Blake. Later Autumn Spring.

I think I peaked way too early!
Know many girls don't see newbies but I've seen reference several times to Red_Headed_Julie taking someone's hobby cherry (also note every post ever about her by anyone is always positive).

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=25

Who took your hobby cherry and was it a positive experience? Julie took mine and she was amazing, don't know that I've had better TCB skills since. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I finally met RHJ for the first time last year, 10 years after I started hobbying. (I remembered her from ASPD)

Yes her TCB is excellent, so I was really surprised when I met her, she goes - "I remember you." ??? I've never contacted her before, and she explains that she remembers me from her roommate talking about me. So I guess it was a good thing.
A stripper at chilly willy's in Playa del Carmen back in 2000 yolo lol
Any provider want to change their name to "Hobby Cherry"?
Some chick I met at a country bar in Pensacola back in the mid 80's. Thought I was getting lucky until she said "$20 on the dashboard." Did it anyway because she was hot as hell. Top 10 fuck of my life. Tried to call her, but some guy answered and asked why I was calling his wife. Oh well...

He's Outta Here.jpg
Two chicks cruising in a beat up Oldsmobile down Harry Hines in 1997. One served as lookout while the other gave me a CBJ. I was instantly hooked.
Next was the famous Diana of Dallas. I thought that was the best experience ever. Now I realize that it was kinda shitty, given the current options.
I got a FBSM from a 25 y/o off BP in Tacoma, WA, she was fucking fit and fine as hell, but it was my first time and I was so nervous. Looking back on it, I really should've kept seeing her, but I do remember her trying to make me cum really fast.
She said I should visit her again, but that was probably because she overcharged me, even for that area.
That's awhile back but it was one of the following just not sure which was first. A stripper from Baby Dolls on 157 in the 80's or a Harry Hines pro when they use to drive the strip with an interior light on if they were available. Man I remember those days some good stripper talent would drive Harry Hines after clubs closed. I would have to say that's my real first experience hobbying. Originally Posted by b2pop
Harry Hines back in the late '80's was loaded with chicks who walked the stroll and also worked the clubs. You could make a pass down a 2 mile stretch even in the day time and see 6 or 8 girls walking in miniskirts. My first experience was a 19 y/o smoking hot little blonde named Ashley for a mid-afternoo hotel date...$60 for an hour of everything as I recall.
Original Diana of Dallas back from ASPD days. They don't make them like her anymore. Originally Posted by AlanBedillionTrehern
She did the best Russuan ever.
Kinx
It was Maria Maria in Matamoros Mexico.
I cannot say when as it would be a guideline violation.
Six bucks for the girl and two bucks for the room.
Beers were a quarter each.