SavannahDDs - RIP OFF ARTIST - Took $800 from my longtime client and left

All of you can believe what you want but, Savannas P411 is gone. That speaks volumes.

https://www.preferred411.com/P82053 Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
No soup for U

All I have to say is that my head hurts after watching BossyWilson's cat. Originally Posted by Tx Noob
U like my pussy
  • L.A.
  • 05-11-2012, 12:48 PM
To the clowns who somehow have read into this that the 800 was to only "hang out" you might want to read it again and then read the quoted reply of the client about how they went to a room to get busy.

He says she left when he supposedly went to get a soda from the machine.
She says he passed out and she could not wake him for the session.

No clue why some of you can't read what actually happened and can't stop from making remarks that show an utter lack of reading comprehension?

Really?

How about any of these 3 reasons:

1. Broke Daniels should never have spammed ECCIE (4 cities at least) with this bullshit. It is more than clear that nothing happened to Broke Daniels. Second hand reports like this posted in cities where it never happened and spammed to the board really don't serve an Exchange of Information purpose now does it?

An alert could have been posted in the city forum where it happened and if this guy had gone on and spammed the board with the same intention that Broke clearly stated here, there, and everywhere, then most likely he would have been in trouble for doing so.

2. This event did NOT happen here in Dallas. Why have it left open for more debate here? There is the original thread left open in Houston (and last I looked, 2 other spammed threads by Broke) that could be posted to if someone needed to talk more.

3. Now that Savanna has replied, we've had a "she said 2nd hand), HE said, (In Houston) and now She said (Savanna).

Aren't he said/she said or she said/he said threads closed once both parties have had a say?

When you consider all three more than valid reasons to close this version spam-fest/slam-fest/stalking thread that Broke Daniels started, what reason to keep open rises above them?

Broke has 3 other similar threads going right now if it is so important.

And BTW, Gina has still apparently not heard from the guy who claimed in Houston that he joined P411 so if he did and GinaXXX needs to confirm that he wasn't lying about that and did in fact join P411, she can either ask this to be opened again or she can go post in Houston that he is not lying about joining. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
LOL You're so happy to be pissed that you slandered the wrong provider.
Oh yeah the name Brooke has two "o"s in it...I'm sure it was an oversight......... all 7 times.
He glossed her "broke" as a taunt, but yeah he got the last name wrong.
He glossed her "broke" as a taunt, but yeah he got the last name wrong. Originally Posted by Boltfan
He gets so lathered up taking the minority position on threads that sometimes I bet he even forgets his own...smh
Hmmm.

Second hand stories about money? Where you fail to even say where this happened? Houston? If you go around posting this in every ECCIE city she visits you're liable to get banned for spam an stalking since all you have is a 2nd hand story and apparently weren't THERE! (I'm assuming that because otherwise you could have stopped her from walking out the door, right?)

I smell something fishy in this story and if a betting person, I'd bet there are some important details missing.

If the dude is not on the fucking board, just how did he find her?

If he chases BP providers (according to you he has no handle here so he can't see ROS and other critical info) so that means he fails completely to research them, well too fucking bad for him if he is too lazy to share what really happened on his own without having it posted 2nd hand.

Why are YOU on here putting her on blast when the guy is not a member here and apparently is stupid enough to hand over the cash prior to the fucking part of the appointment even getting started?

And for 800, you might be able to think ahead and have drinks in the damn room ahead of time and only an assclown would hand over the cash and LEAVE the room!

I'll say it again. Something about this non Alert smells to high heaven. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Get a life, I am with him now...Jerk
Get a life, I am with him now...Jerk Originally Posted by specialk
Sorry vagina vendor, but the thread is not about me.

It is about another overweight with fake misleading photos Broke Wild who got so pissed off that one of her regulars actually scheduled an appointment with someone else that she decided to cyber stalk the other provider around the board with bullshits 2nd hand alerts.

As for FWOG's post, well, he needs to go crawl back under his rock.

Boltfan, you are correct and even though as soon as someone else noted it quite some time ago, I RTM'ed my own post asking it be fixed but the staff, even though some claim to read the RTM queue several times a day, haven't bothered to do the simple edits that would help get this thread back on the track of Broke Wild and her stalking of another provider.

specialk, well, hopefully you read the post of the client and know he's good for at least 800 bucks PLUS dinner and all the booze you can consume. Just be careful he doesn't pass out in your room or next thing you know Broke will be cyber stalking your ass on here.
Sorry vagina vendor, but the thread is not about me.

It is about another overweight with fake misleading photos Broke Wild who got so pissed off that one of her regulars actually scheduled an appointment with someone else that she decided to cyber stalk the other provider around the board with bullshits 2nd hand alerts.

As for FWOG's post, well, he needs to go crawl back under his rock.

Boltfan, you are correct and even though as soon as someone else noted it quite some time ago, I RTM'ed my own post asking it be fixed but the staff, even though some claim to read the RTM queue several times a day, haven't bothered to do the simple edits that would help get this thread back on the track of Broke Wild and her stalking of another provider.

specialk, well, hopefully you read the post of the client and know he's good for at least 800 bucks PLUS dinner and all the booze you can consume. Just be careful he doesn't pass out in your room or next thing you know Broke will be cyber stalking your ass on here. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

4500 posts in 3 years. Interesting. Even more interesting is you in this thread telling Brooke to mind her own business.
Someone with 4500 posts in 3 years yet 35 reviews NEEDS TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!! WTF DO YOU DO, SIT HERE POSTING ON EVERYTHING YOU SEE? GET A LIFE DUDE!!!
And as for calling a girl a vagina vendor,,,,,U STUPID MORON, YOU'RE THE ONE PAYING!!!!
This has degenerated into a name calling fest...keep it on track or it will be closed, that includes ANY response to personal attacks either perceived or real.
Bottom line, she is verified and well reviewed. Where is his credibility??? i've known and worked w Savannah on and off for a couple years now....I've never known her to mistreat a client. And in all honesty, I've known Savannah to do many long sessions, a few hours and over nites. And from a providers stand point, there are many, many, many clients that will pay for you to spend time w them and they may not want the full session....just the company. And I'm sorry, but if you have paid for a certain amount of time, and your time is up.....thats just what that is. You have the control to do what you please during the time allowed in the session....if you chose to do other things, rather than get your rocks off....that is not on the provider. Savannah, if this occured the way you stated, I would have done the same thing. Its not my fault he got so drunk he passes out, in my room and didn't get the full session, and the time is up. I'm far from a clock watcher....but come on now. And as far as her drinking....I don't condone drinking and driving by any means....but I know personally she can handle the alcohol....hehehe If things did occur the way Savannah stated, how did she do anything wrong??? His time was up. She could have rolled his ass out of bed and dragged him out of her hotel room, or call hotel security and let them know there is a guy passed out in her room and he needs to get out. But she didn't, she let him stay in the room without causing problems for him. I personally know how things on these boards can get flipped around into straight up BULLSHIT. My suggestion, guys, do your research. Its clear that Savannah has many wonderful reviews....no complaints, except this one. I have not met or talked to 1 single guy that didn't have a wonderful time w her. These boards are great entertainment, but nothing to take seriously....UNLESS there is REAL proof.....which has yet to be shown. And the exact reason I stay out of it most of the time.
What is the difference she did 2 him than me spending on you on the [forbidden topic removed -Staff] Wayne
What is the difference she did 2 him than me spending on you on the [forbidden topic removed -Staff] Wayne Originally Posted by lil nicky
You bumped a 3+ month old thread to add this gem huh?
You bumped a 3+ month old thread to add this gem huh? Originally Posted by still-asleep
Is he gonna wait three more months then give us the interpretation?