Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

Out of curiosity how would you know that BPs review of you is not over the top and entirely accurate? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
It's part of her Review Policy. States it on her web site.
Wait...sharing your review with the providers is allowed now? When did this happen?
I would be surprised if it weren't allowed, although admit I haven't read rule (and confident WU has them memorized). BUT, common sense tells me the rationale behind disallowing disclosure of BCD/ROS is the expectation of privacy others posting are "assured." (tongue>cheek).

What possible basis exists for disallowing one from retelling that which HE has posted? He's the only one with an expected right of privacy.

True, the aftermath & resulting questions about replies might ensue, but who are we to discourage those benevolent souls. In the name of Tebow, I beg of you - encourage them to continue on this noble path. The freedom to acknowledge these acts should never be discouraged.

Edit: BP & CB have the cajones to tell us they send review to the lady first, criticism of the malcontents notwithstanding. Anyone else big enough to step into their shoes?
It's part of her Review Policy. States it on her web site. Originally Posted by Cockzilla
say what?
say what? Originally Posted by dearhunter

It's the first page after the disclaimer:
Seems innocent enough.

REVIEW POLICY
I welcome and enjoy reviews... I do ask, before posting a review on our encounter, that you send me a copy of what you have written, so that I can see what others see. Our time together is precious, and not only do I enjoy seeing how I affected you after you have had a chance to think about all the things we did, but I find that knowing the things you enjoy (or didn't enjoy - perish the thought!) helps to enhance our subsequent rendezvous. I won't ask you to change a thing, unless there is a blatant inaccuracy. Thank you for respecting my wishes!​
Man, if anyone knows face fucking, it's me. Here's my list..............um....fuck it, lost interest.
I have nothing to contribute to this thread except to say cheers Blowpop for the lovely comment you made on my twitter the other day
Originally Posted by dearhunter

• R.M.
  • 05-09-2013, 05:09 AM
what a crock of shit
  • texag
  • 05-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Kimberly Reese - trust me bpop - she needs to be on that list.
I would be surprised if it weren't allowed, although admit I haven't read rule (and confident WU has them memorized). BUT, common sense tells me the rationale behind disallowing disclosure of BCD/ROS is the expectation of privacy others posting are "assured." (tongue>cheek).

What possible basis exists for disallowing one from retelling that which HE has posted? He's the only one with an expected right of privacy.

True, the aftermath & resulting questions about replies might ensue, but who are we to discourage those benevolent souls. In the name of Tebow, I beg of you - encourage them to continue on this noble path. The freedom to acknowledge these acts should never be discouraged.

Edit: BP & CB have the cajones to tell us they send review to the lady first, criticism of the malcontents notwithstanding. Anyone else big enough to step into their shoes? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Thanks, Gator. I miss the old days, and am glad that at least a few of the good guys are still around.

As I recall, ASPD actually used to have a rule against sharing your review with a provider, inane as that sounds. I found a simple way to circumvent this within the rules - I sent her the review first, then later posted it. I don't think Eccie has anything so silly.

I see no downside to sharing a review with a provider, especially if I have suggestions to make the session better. Of course, I understand the concept of tact, and can give constructive criticism without being a jerk about it. For some of the "gentlemen" here, that might be an insurmountable challenge.
Originally Posted by pyramider
I have nothing to contribute to this thread except to say cheers Blowpop for the lovely comment you made on my twitter the other day Originally Posted by Valerie
Thank you, Val. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
  • texag
  • 05-09-2013, 12:39 PM
I miss those old days as well bpop. There are a few of us still around

<------ = rsnbledoubt