Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

CT - I note that Bill Clinton (and his jailer H) - have been keeping a very low profile from the public with the Epstein scandal.
I doubt not he is furious about the publication of his portrait in a Monica dress.

he does not want to face the questions, and perhaps investigation, to come (so to speak)! Originally Posted by oeb11
Come on OEB, do not confuse the DPST posters with distracting discussion of Bill Clinton(or H) for that matter in a thread about uh, well the Clintons.

But yes, the Clintons have been very silent in this whole matter so far. I think the fear of what they thought had been buried a decade and more ago is going to "tarnish" their "legacy".
Everytime bb rings up a sale he hears your name...

Ching chang chung!!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Racist.
Did you read the title of the thread or even the OP, or did you just jump in and start trolling mid-stream.

You have started to become a grammar and spelling Nazi in several recent threads and talk about being grown up, but you are not even at the level to know what thread you are posting in. Originally Posted by eccielover
He’s one of the biggest trolls in this forum. When you call him out on his bullshit he reverts to insults. He says he has me on ignore so quote this post so he can read it.
Did you read the title of the thread or even the OP, or did you just jump in and start trolling mid-stream.

You have started to become a grammar and spelling Nazi in several recent threads and talk about being grown up, but you are not even at the level to know what thread you are posting in. Originally Posted by eccielover
He’s one of the biggest trolls in this forum. When you call him out on his bullshit he reverts to insults. He says he has me on ignore so quote this post so he can read it. Originally Posted by bambino
I am sensing that lately. And the whole ignore thing is laughable when they respond to every post in one way or another anyway.
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2019, 04:25 PM
Come on OEB, do not confuse the DPST posters with distracting discussion of Bill Clinton(or H) for that matter in a thread about uh, well the Clintons.

But yes, the Clintons have been very silent in this whole matter so far. I think the fear of what they thought had been buried a decade and more ago is going to "tarnish" their "legacy". Originally Posted by eccielover

EL - "tarnish their legacy" - The Clintons?????
Feces does not tarnish.

Minor correction - respectfully Sir
EL - "tarnish their legacy" - The Clintons?????
Feces does not tarnish.

Minor correction - respectfully Sir Originally Posted by oeb11
No feces doesn't tarnish, but it does dry up. Such as the Clinton's legacy. Bill looks like a real jackass in that painting. I hope a lot of people see it. Maybe Trump will even tweet about it, lol.
No feces doesn't tarnish, but it does dry up. Such as the Clinton's legacy. Bill looks like a real jackass in that painting. I hope a lot of people see it. Maybe Trump will even tweet about it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Trump should hang it at Mara Largo. So the visiting leaders of the world can see it. Maybe Melania could invite Hillary for tea. Or wine?
Racist. Originally Posted by Lapdog
???

Crazy PC-afflicted humorless scold.

Q. - Why are there no phone books in China?

A. - Too many Wings and Wongs. You might wing the wong number!
???

Crazy PC-afflicted humorless scold.

Q. - Why are there no phone books in China?

A. - Too many Wings and Wongs. You might wing the wong number! Originally Posted by lustylad
Racist.
Humorless indiscriminate PC robot.

Reminds me of yssup... oh wait, you're yssup's lapdog!

SNICK!
So is Harvard.
So is Harvard. Originally Posted by bambino
Lapdog got in. Chung didn't. Go figure.
Lapdog got in. Chung didn't. Go figure. Originally Posted by lustylad

Well, I'm flattered that you think I went to Harvard. I did not. You're still a racist.
Trump should hang it at Mara Largo. So the visiting leaders of the world can see it. Maybe Melania could invite Hillary for tea. Or wine? Originally Posted by bambino
I think he should unveil it in his next State Of The Union Address. Let the whole country know what we had as a president in the 90's, and the big bullet this country dodged in 2016 when Hillary lost. It's time this country knew truth about Bill and Hillary Clinton and the whole Democratic Party for that matter.
The one thing that seems to have gone completely by you without even slightly attracting your attention, or lack thereof, is the fact that when all of the photos of your "supporting evidence" to your arguments were taken, Mr. Obama was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! The last time I checked, Kellyanne Conway was a fucking presumptuous, self entitled underling of the present holder of that very esteemed position. I know, I know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, but in this case, there's a WHOLE lot of distance between her and the man standing behind the desk in the photo which, by the way, should be considered for the Pulitzer Prize in journalism. If the president wants to put his feet on the furniture, I think that the president should be allowed to put his feet on the furniture without comment from anyone. Kellyanne Conway has no fucking business putting her goddam feet on the furniture in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Boy, you really hate women that have some power. For your information, Kellyanne Conway is the first woman to helm a successful presidential campaign.