Any church going folks?

Is it time for another hobby prayer?
^^^^^ Way overdue....
Sweet Baby Tebow, of virgin birth with the misshapen head of being squeezed out of that tight, little, cooter and wishing that King Herrod would tighten the borders due to three foreigners brought gifts to see his newborn peepee, make all the potluck dinner believers feel better about themselves rather than having guilt from cheating on their unknowing spouses. Amen.
^^^^ In the name of Tebow's sacred afterbirth we pray...Amen...
amen
Placenta Jones....?

She is a provider here.
Yep...I go

I'm lost at why a person would feel uncomfortable in church just bc you hobby? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
For those of us who believe (of which I am one), we are all sinners. We know this is wrong but are weak in the flesh... Originally Posted by Cpalmson
^^^^^^
Pretty much sums it up for me
If purchasing a little pussy from time to time is your worse sin you have to be ranked in the upper pack of the religious. You are certainly in the good column of "Gods" record book.
If purchasing a little pussy from time to time is your worse sin you have to be ranked in the upper pack of the religious. You are certainly in the good column of "Gods" record book. Originally Posted by Nik McPratt
God bless you! You are oh so correct.
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen Xxx
If purchasing a little pussy from time to time is your worse sin ... You are certainly in the good column of "Gods" record book. Originally Posted by Nik McPratt
God bless you! You are oh so correct. Originally Posted by Holly Love

You two have had a look in that book, have ya?