"Je Suis Nigeria"?

IBIdiot,

I believe the Moderator has spoken.

Give it up, you and your Kissin' Cuz (JLIdiot) will never make it as the Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Don't quit your Day Jobs! Originally Posted by bigtex
Down the mine shaft?
Down the mine shaft? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Enjoy your thrice awarded title down in your mine shaft, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Relevant and razor sharp as usual!

And, IBIdiot, as I've been saying for years and as it was clearly proven by this poll, YOU'RE NUMBER TWO! (wear it with pride ... I know you do!)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were very appropriately awarded, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

And, IBIdiot, as I've been saying for years and as it was clearly proven by this poll, YOU'RE NUMBER TWO! (wear it with pride ... I know you do!)
Shit Eater... 3 years running

Shit Eater... 3 years running

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

You out poled him three to one!!
You're number one,you're number one, you're number one!!!

On the other hand, if Assup wasn't in the race, IvaBiggen would have probably gotten his votes, so it isn't relevant to say anyone is number two when Assup swept the fucking vote by a huge landslide.
Seeing you are wanting to go there let's try this on for size. By calling me a in bred chimp you are insinuating one of my parents had *Staff Edit - JCM which is a clear violation of board rules. So STFU chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You got yourself bitch slapped, didn't you, IvaBiggenIdiot, AKA IBIdiot!!
Better start talking about jizz...
It's obvious, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, that your parents never evolved beyond chimpanzees per your own fuckin' post cited in the signature below, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You outed yourself on Waco's evolutionary chart to be a pro-simian, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Still trying to beat that dead horse chicken dick when you know you could not tell left from right.
And in no manner does your stupidity change how your posts at #56, #58 and #72 violated board rules, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Really ? Idiot no more than you have simple shit.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still trying to spin when your diaper is full of shit. Go get JL to change you chicken dick. Keep on whacking off perv..
You got yourself bitch slapped, didn't you, IvaBiggenIdiot, AKA IBIdiot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Go suck chicken dick Hankering off if you want to WK it is ok with me.
That line has already been crossed. There is absolutely no other way to construe what he posted at #56, #58 and #72.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Apparently that proves you are full of shit as usual dumb fuck.
Still trying to spin when your diaper is full of shit. Go get JL to change you chicken dick. Keep on whacking off perv.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One need only view your posts at #56, #58 and #72 to determine that you are the pervert, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Incontrovertible proof, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp:

Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One need only view your posts at #56, #58 and #72 to determine that you are the pervert, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Incontrovertible proof, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You never give up do you dumb fuck? You tried and struck out the mod didn't come to your rescue so it is time to STFU. Ya burnt. He even gave you a pass on the in bred chimp bull shit. So you are off the hook perv. Your name is chicken dick try grasping at that.
You never give up do you dumb fuck? You tried and struck out the mod didn't come to your rescue so it is time to STFU. Ya burnt. He even gave you a pass on the in bred chimp bull shit. So you are off the hook perv. Your name is chicken dick try grasping at that. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You made the perverted posts, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you own them:

Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen