Bad Review?

People who think they are special and Rod and Holy would never do that to them.

I compare it to a woman who thinks she can change a man....

It's never gonna happen. LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
A woman gets married to a man, thinking she will change him, he doesn't

A man gets married to a woman, thinking she will not change, she does

it will never change until the end of time.
My monkey and I are nominating this as "thread of the year"...I know it is early...but Damn...it is good.

spikebaby
since when do monkeys get to vote?
Please, please, please keep replying, Holly and Rod ! Your perspective is amazing ! And it adds something which has been missing since Wulf Princess and Kitty Lamore were here..... Originally Posted by crashkopf
That's funny!
now if there had been cat shit all over the place, i wouldnt have had to fix it for you all.

Holy fuck, we just took cleaning up cat piss to a whole nother level. ... Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
This thread is a prime example of ECCIE horsepiss or bullpiss, take your pick. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Naaaa I bet she is not. I bet they straight don't give a piss. After all, they don't give a piss about hobbyists time after all.

To me, any hobbyist who chooses to see them with all the info about how pissy their service has no room to bitch. ... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
[...
I seriously wonder why anyone wastes their time on them? (especially after seeing many similar tales their piss antics over the years).

Originally Posted by SD2011
Bump!
Why the F are they not banned for the common good of our community? How many have to get their money taken, write a factual review, and then take verbal abuse from a provider who clearly is reading the premium content?
Other than one recent ad, they've gone quiet since post #44.
With the reviews the two of you have I can't believe anyone would book with you...

We are disputing the review that was posted by mrjet2014 http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1005583 . If anyone has read our reviews on here you know we are most always late, and most clients we get from here know this, not saying its right or wrong, its just the way it is and has been for the last 6 years.
As far as the review goes, before mrjet2014 left our in call he scheduled another appointment with us for the next evening, since he stated he would be here another week for training. Doesn't sound like he left here unhappy to me ?
When we finally called him the next evening to find out where he was, he just said it would have to be another day.
Several days later we received a text and mrjet2014 stated he wanted to book an appointment with me (Holly) alone I told him sorry we don't work alone . Again after that another text was sent asking the same which I ignored. Shortly after that we received a phone call from a provider who wanted to verify that we had in fact seen mrjet2014. After that is when he filed the negative review on us.
And now we just received another text from him asking for our Skype Id so we can do a live show for him !! This does not sound to me like an unhappy man.
Thanks H and R Originally Posted by Holly and Rod