Annual DOTY Poll !

Current standings:

Gold: Lube "WeeEndowed" Wideass, the attention whore
Silver: LiitleFredo
Bronze: AssupFacedown

I think age and lack of relevance is affecting our former Champion. But he is putting in a strong showing. It's hard to overcome LittleFredo's gross stupidity and Lube's incoherent, lying meltdowns. There's still time!
I AM Rampant voter of fucktardism .. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ftfy have a nice day dicknose

Current standings:

I think age and lack of relevance is affecting our former Champion. But he is putting in a strong showing. It's hard to overcome LittleFredo's gross stupidity and Lube's incoherent, lying meltdowns. There's still time! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And look at lyin LUBE'S " campaign ' effort today ! HE's not gonna let " geography " ( snick ! ) keep him from the " crown " ! Let's see if assup doesn't mount ( we all know how he's a " bottom ' man ' , so it's doubtful !!! " ) his OWN campaign to " strive for 5 " !!!
Current standings:

I think age and lack of relevance is affecting our former Champion. But he is putting in a strong showing. It's hard to overcome LittleFredo's gross stupidity and Lube's incoherent, lying meltdowns. There's still time! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Write in vote?
Write in vote? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you can't write yourself into a vote you've already been lawfully nominated for!

do you renounce your candidacy?

do you abdicate to your many worthless rivals?

bahahhahahaha SNICK

who is the most worthy of the crown? gagahahahaa

you can't write yourself into a vote you've already been lawfully nominated for!

do you renounce your candidacy?

do you abdicate to your many worthless rivals?

bahahhahahaha SNICK

who is the most worthy of the crown? gagahahahaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
assup WILL ALWAYS be DOTY Emeritus ! He's earned that with his " record " 4 DOTY crowns !
Legally?

I suppose you stupid idiots aren't in the running, because, as we ALL know, NONE if you are dipshits!

Right, IBIdiot?
Legally?

I suppose you stupid idiots aren't in the running, because, as we ALL know, NONE if you are dipshits!

Right, IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Being a dipshit is the EXCLUSIVE domain of YOU lying liberals, as demonstrated by YOUR 4 wins of the crown assup !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Keep up YOUR campaign efforts there assup !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Assup is infamous for liberal dipshittery...but lubed wide ass has been taking the cake recently.
And with less than a day left in the poll, things have " tightened up " in this sprint for dipshit immortality ! Ole Lubed Wide Ass has a 2 vote lead over his fellow whining, lying liberal POS gloryhole gurus ! But assup and EKIM are not to be denied !Will we see some " Box 13 " , last minute "surges " in the votes for the 2 gloryhole gurus ? Or will Lube Wide Ass ( "seArgent " tranny fucker ) be able to hold onto his lead and steal the trophy away from the perennial " front runners " ( and " back-door " cleaners !!) ? Stay tuned folks !!!
Anybody but GEY REY give a fuck about this?

I see that WhinyLittleBitch even let the franchise languish.

Maybe we need another poll.

Asshole of the Year?

Dickwipe of the Year?

Cyberslut of the Year?

How about ... the guy who LOST THE BET of the year?
Attachment 586145

Who will it go to? Oh, the suspense.

Asshole of the Year?

Dickwipe of the Year?

Cyberslut of the Year?

How about ... the guy who LOST THE BET of the year? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe I'll just refer to you as "boy".
Assup is infamous for liberal dipshittery...but lubed wide ass has been taking the cake recently. Originally Posted by Jeff Epstein

which is why i'm leaning toward Luke in a DOTY upset bahahaaa

Asshole of the Year?

Dickwipe of the Year?

Cyberslut of the Year?

How about ... the guy who LOST THE BET of the year? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Who gives a FUCK?

You are out of here tomorrow BITCH! @9pm