Stop being a dick!!!

RR, you of ALL dicks here should know that alcohol does not evaporate in your blood instantly, not like in an open bottle.

I picked a UK site, just to give you some International exposure:
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/853.aspx?CategoryID=87

Haven't researched your International exposure myself, you are doing such a great job at it for us other dicks.
I don't get it , does this mean you're still fucked up ? HAHAHAHAHAHA wish you could hear me screaming
I am always fucked up... sometimes I am also all fucked out, usually after being fucked.
In addition to all that, last night I was "pissed" (the UK version - research that).

Hey Travis, you sure that's a Tiger??? I could have sworn I left a skunk in your bathroom, must have attracted a Tiger.
I would have to call that a stretch. What I've noticed that reduces provider prices is supply and demand.
If she has to compete against better options whether in looks, age, size or whatever her prices drop.

If her phone isn't ringing and she has to pay the rent next week her prices drop.

I have never heard of an in-demand provider reducing her fees simply because the board is a friendlier place or because she is treated with respect in the forums.

The younger hotter providers charge more period because they can and will get it.

Some not so young or hot providers charge more because they have other sources to pay the rent and don't really care if the phone rings.

Most not so in-demand providers who rely upon selling sex charge accordingly because they want to feed their kids.

I agree one should be nice in general in life as every word and action is a planted seed. The forums however are pure entertainment and a board full of nothing but cliche niceties, flirtations and empty compliments is boring as fuck.

Nastiness is quite unnecessary and cowardly but a place where people don't mince words, dilute their opinions and occasionally push a few buttons for fun with guys like this OP makes for entertainment.

If a provider isn't bright enough to recognize the difference between the two when weeding out clients then that's no loss to someone who appreciates some intellect and spice in his providers. Originally Posted by Codybeast
At first I thought "I get merit for creativity for my argument over my argument being useful in the real world?" Then I thought "Goddammit, Jenns, that's the shittiest rebuttal you've ever concocted. Stick to your guns!"

No, I don't think a provider will lower her rates because people are nice. If you cross-apply my "be civil on boards and new girls will stick around, lurker girls will become providers, BP girls will up their practices and join the ranks, and seasoned ones will suffer lower burn-out rates" then I think it's not too much of a stretch to think that there will be a bigger supply of happy, healthy, giving providers available, thus upping competition and lowering rates. Once again, I don't know if that increase in supply will be substantial enough to actually effect price, but the thing about studying economics in undergrad is that you deal a hell of a lot with hypotheticals and a lot less with real numbers. Also, I will not be doing graduate work in economics because apparently there is a lot of number-work involved.
So then you've taken in to account , that if a girl ups her game , it's always followed by upping her rate ? Followed by the next girl that sees her upped rate , and decides hey I'm equal to this girl , I should be getting the same rate . That's follwed by a rate increase . Then another girl logs on and sees that , says to herself , " hell I'm better than that " , and increases her rate to higher than that . This is the way supply and demand works , usually the demand stays about the same , but the suppliers are in a constant state of raising their prices . America = gouging !
I believe Jenns larger point is unassailable. More ladies available to provide service is better than less ladies available.

But suggesting that is sufficient incentive to tame an unruly population is an entirely different matter.
So then you've taken in to account , that if a girl ups her game , it's always followed by upping her rate ? Followed by the next girl that sees her upped rate , and decides hey I'm equal to this girl , I should be getting the same rate . That's follwed by a rate increase . Then another girl logs on and sees that , says to herself , " hell I'm better than that " , and increases her rate to higher than that . This is the way supply and demand works , usually the demand stays about the same , but the suppliers are in a constant state of raising their prices . America = gouging ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
This actually isn't how it works, but OK. I can elaborate, but I'm getting too chatty lately so I won't unless asked.

I believe Jenns larger point is unassailable. More ladies available to provide service is better than less ladies available.

But suggesting that is sufficient incentive to tame an unruly population is an entirely different matter. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
It's almost like telling every kid before they head off to school "you know, if you're really good for your teacher and nice to your peers, Santa Claus will see and give Jimmy down the street something great for Christmas and maybe he'll let you play with it." Duh, OK. Fuck Jimmy and his xbox. (My analogies are really shitty sometimes...)
One problem , Ricky is gonna tell your kid and Jimmy , Santa Claus isn't real .
Damn incentive programs never work .

IB
One problem , Ricky is gonna tell your kid and Jimmy , Santa Claus isn't real .
Damn incentive programs never work . Originally Posted by rockerrick
Wait ..what???? Santa isn't real???? say it ain't so I refuse to believe it
Wait ..what???? Santa isn't real???? say it ain't so I refuse to believe it Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
hell! ill cum down your chimney, give you my milk and you can even lick my cookies,
ill even give you a present!
hell! ill cum down your chimney, give you my milk and you can even lick my cookies,
ill even give you a present! Originally Posted by knotty man
Yay..will you wear the suit? well Just the hat and boots
fuck me santa, fuck me santa ,fuck me santa
If that's you Knotty , it's Satan . Same color suit , easy mistake
ill even give you a present! Originally Posted by knotty man
Yay..will you wear the suit? well Just the hat and boots Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
fuck me santa, fuck me santa ,fuck me santa Originally Posted by knotty man
I always suit up AFTER CUMming, giving milk, being licked. It's to fuck, yes???
Santa stays Safe !!!