"Account Disabled!" The 2016 Dipshit of the Year Flees Eccie Again Like a Sewer Rat With His Tail Between His Legs!

are you saying you want to suck cuck like your buddy Woomby? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
answer the question 3rd grader
only you know about grade school, cock sucker Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
of course he knows about grade school! after all ,, he's still in it!

keep taking those tests chimp, they might pass you out to Junior High some day!

of course he knows about grade school! after all ,, he's still in it!

keep taking those tests chimp, they might pass you out to Junior High some day! Keep kissing ass, and you might tell the truth some day.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is everyone in Oklahoma as stupid as you are no stones? What is a cuck?

Gay rey will be happy to see you three WKing for him.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Two retards of the reacharound crew giving each other a reach around...LMAO got a combined IQ of 50. You never did answer what a cuck was hillbilly, is that something you suck in Oklahoma? LOL
I'm beginning to believe that IVA-LITTLE-ONE misses Want-a-be-a-Womb!
I'm beginning to believe that IVA-LITTLE-ONE misses Want-a-be-a-Womb! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Seeing I never replied to any of his posts or supported him you are full of shit like the rest. You are use to that right lexie brown eyes? Beginning to think......LMAO
Seeing I never replied to any of his posts or supported him .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So, you're glad he's gone! Ok.

More dick for you?
So, you're glad he's gone! Ok.

More dick for you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Were you getting all his dick? Contact gay rey you two can hook up now that his "woomby" is gone.
Hey dickmuncher,

First time you ever used that lame football metaphor, right? If you have a problem with IFFY's signature, take it up in a PM.

The rest of us are busy celebrating the sewer rat's demise right now. Capiche?

Party on!

Originally Posted by lustylad
In response to your post, fuck off asshole. Literally and metaphorically.
Good call on the metaphor. It was the first use.
And the rest of you are celebrating? Who else do you speak for besides iffy? Iffy's a big boy. If he has a problem with anything I say he'll talk to me. I don't think he needs help from the asshole with an obstructed view ticket.
Can't wait to see what you cut and paste next.
  • DSK
  • 12-20-2015, 08:19 PM
In response to your post, fuck off asshole. Literally and metaphorically.
Good call on the metaphor. It was the first use.
And the rest of you are celebrating? Who else do you speak for besides iffy? Iffy's a big boy. If he has a problem with anything I say he'll talk to me. I don't think he needs help from the asshole with an obstructed view ticket.
Can't wait to see what you cut and paste next. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
MunchMasters is a snack delivery service bringing your favorite munchies and drinks to your door with the click of a button. MunchMasters prices and products are comparable to those of a convenience store but delivered to your door.
Delivery Service Availability
Now delivering to South St.Catharines , Thorold and Brock Residence.
Coming Soon to Niagara College (Niagara on the Lake Campus).
Please join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for upcoming expansion announcements.

www.munchmasters.com

Is that the inspiration for your handle?
Hopefully this thread won't encourage Want-a-be-a-Womb's return to the board.

This is better than putting him on ignore.
I don't know which if the better Politard Christmas present, Bigkotex voted idiot of the year or Wombie's not posting. The Austin Reacharound Crew voted Wombie's "exit" the best present but I think they are talking about something else.
Retard in a room full of bouncy balls!