LAME DUCK PRESIDENT (OBAMA) THROWS HISSY FIT.........

• CJOHN
  • 04-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Makes you hard, doesn't it, Corpy?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Your HUFF is waiting out front, dumb fuck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Johnny dzug at condo .... older hung brother with the gamerrom used as leverage
See what happens when you are a LIBTARD like "I'VA BIGGEN"? You make up facts. Looks like I've Biggen needs to go back to school

Here are the facts: there was an operation to crack down on cartel members and border crime under Bush, but it wasn't Fast and Furious, and it was stopped approximately two years after it began because the Bush administration realized there was a loophole in it that could be exploited.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-George-W-Bush

I LOVE KICKING LIBTARD ASS - WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! Originally Posted by dante0322

You are so childish you don't even know when your caps lock is on and you don't know the diff between a independent and a liberal. It is plain to see you have had your brains butt fucked out and are suffering from Beckazation. Besides you are too short to reach my ass boy.
I don't think that on everything, no. But you're not going to get away with posting blatant bullshit that is quite easily refuted, and has been several times now. Sometimes everyone needs a reminder of the actual facts. Since all this was happening in my backyard, I take a have a little closer interest. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I can hardly wait till you jump someone else for posting bull shit. So you are saying there was no operation under the Bush admin? Cool
Show's you are a true LIBTARD! Btw - I'm not gay so trying to fuck me won't get you anywhere. Your the idiot AS I INTENTIONALLY PUT THE CAPS ON.

WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS!

You are so childish you don't even know when your caps lock is on and you don't know the diff between a independent and a liberal. It is plain to see you have had your brains butt fucked out and are suffering from Beckazation. Besides you are too short to reach my ass boy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can hardly wait till you jump someone else for posting bull shit. So you are saying there was no operation under the Bush admin? Cool Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Didn't read all the info posted, including links, huh?
EvaEkim, find someone literate to read those facts to you. You are sounding stupider all the time, and that is an amazing accomplishment.

Welcome aboard, Dante. Have fun, man!
Originally Posted by dante0322

It's ASSUPS family!
Didn't read all the info posted, including links, huh? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Yes which had nothing to do with my first reply to stupid. And had nothing to do with my later posts ,But whatever point you think you made is ok with me.
EvaEkim, find someone literate to read those facts to you. You are sounding stupider all the time, and that is an amazing accomplishment.

Welcome aboard, Dante. Have fun, man! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Here is dumber than fuck grandma jumping on the train go pull a train grandma.
Show's you are a true LIBTARD! Btw - I'm not gay so trying to fuck me won't get you anywhere. Your the idiot AS I INTENTIONALLY PUT THE CAPS ON.

WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! WHOOP THERE IT IS! Originally Posted by dante0322
fuck you can you hear me now stupid troll
I'd have to say that Dante has announced his presence with Stupiditah!
Vulgar rant???? You are one stupid-ass golem fuck in that you continue to highlight your pathetically ignorant hypocrisy. BTW, golem fucks like you are pathetic, subhuman imitations by definition. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is that Merriam-Webster's definition Corpy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Well let's see. We've got Assup and EvaEkim on one side, and Dante and CC on the other.

Yep, Dante and CC. Together, the combined brainpower of Assup and EvaEkim doesn't generate enough energy to power a firefly.