Dominion drops their lawsuits against Powell, Guliani and Lindell!!

You are so ignorant. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I feel damaged after this highly insulting post. Very rude and unprovoked! I dont think we can be friends after this speedie.
This message is hidden because lustylad is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What an honor! First time ever. Which of my comments pushed you over the edge, yssup?

Don't pretend you're not reading this. Show everyone you have enough balls to answer.
I feel damaged after this highly insulting post. Very rude and unprovoked! I dont think we can be friends after this speedie. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Still fishing? Maybe you should try a different bait.
No stones. But we all knew that.
I see the kook-aid is still flowing freely up in the NorthEast.
I see the kook-aid is still flowing freely up in the NorthEast. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

if you say so
On February 2nd, Professor J. Alex Halderman sent his unredacted Dominion machine report to CISA and on the 4th he sent it to Dominion per the judge's authorization

Now both Dominion and CISA are filling emergency motions to keep the report sealed from the public

WHY?

Dominion specifically wants to prevent OAN, Newsmax & Fox News from seeing it.

Also opposing motions from Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell, Patrick Bryne and Rudy Guiliani

If they had nothing to hide, why the panic?
Vice: Critical US Election Systems Have Been Left Exposed Online (Aug. 8, 2019)

The top voting machine company in the country insists that its election systems are never connected to the internet. But researchers found 35 of the systems have been connected to the internet for months and possibly years, including in some swing states.

The systems the researchers found are made by Election Systems & Software, the top voting machine company in the country. They are used to receive encrypted vote totals transmitted via modem from ES&S voting machines on election night...

A New York Times story I wrote last year, however, showed that the modem transmissions do pass through the internet, and even an ES&S document that the company supplied to Rhode Island in 2015 calls the modem transmission of votes an “internet” transmission.

A document for modem transmissions from voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems—another top voting machine company in the country—similarly discusses TCP-IP and SSL, both protocols used for internet traffic.

“The configurations show TCP-IP configuration and ‘SSL Optional,’ making it clear that at least the vendors know their systems are connecting through the internet, even if their election official customers do not realize it or continue to insist to the public that the systems are not connected to the internet,” Skoglund said.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3kxz...ficial-denials

@KanekoaTheGreat
Predictable. They didn’t want to go thru discovery.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/domini...ani-and-powell Originally Posted by bambino
Fake news as usual, Dominion is going to bury those traitors.

Even if a modem transmission was intercepted it doesn't mean the results on both ends can't be verified. The ignorance of the trumptards is astounding.
On February 2nd, Professor J. Alex Halderman sent his unredacted Dominion machine report to CISA and on the 4th he sent it to Dominion per the judge's authorization

Now both Dominion and CISA are filling emergency motions to keep the report sealed from the public

WHY?

Dominion specifically wants to prevent OAN, Newsmax & Fox News from seeing it.

Also opposing motions from Mike Lindell, Sidney Powell, Patrick Bryne and Rudy Guiliani

If they had nothing to hide, why the panic? Originally Posted by bambino
So you confirm they haven’t dropped the cases after all.

That makes yet another of your conspiracy based threads a lie.

Keep blastin them 0zombie!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH