I think tgirls should have to post their ads on a different board

It was a joke! I said it was a joke. Gosh. Ok. How about I pre screen them each morning and send you the ones to avoid? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I thought it might be a joke but I was curious if I was missing something.
... no I wasn't actually hard because I can't get hard from just looking at pictures.

... I saw a disgusting picture that i immediately knew was a ts ... It just squashed my sexual desire it was like pouring a bucket of cold water over your head or smelling vommitt or having diareah.

What the lovely Mynx was so gently trying to suggest was that your reaction from seeing a picture might have been a touch extreme. And here, in your own words, you confirm her suggestion. A picture you like is incapable of causing arousal, but one you dislike can cause all of that upheaval you list? Sir, that is UNUSUAL and maybe even EXTREME.

There are professionals out there that can help.

READING IS FUN! Originally Posted by hookem420
On this we agree.
On this we agree. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
For some reason I can't quote your whole post but if we agree on this then I don't understand the rest of your post because you clearly have not read all of mine. I said that I can't get an erection from looking at pictures I never said I couldn't get aroused. Actually I specifically said looking at some of the pictures of the lovely girls on here was making me horny. And if you don't think you can be extremely disgusted by pictures run some of these through google image search: tubgirl, lemon party, goatse, two girls one cup, prolapsed anus, etc. (disclaimer: I've never seen any of these, I just had some gross friends when I was younger who would try to trick you into seeing this stuff at which point I would leave the room).
A few observations for the participants in this thread:

The first Law of the Jungle states that if you start a Monkey Shit Fight, you might just get some Monkey Shit on you!!

The second Law of the Jungle states that if you see a Monkey Shit Fight and choose to join it, you just might and are probably likely to get some shit slung your way and therefore might just get some Monkey Shit on you!!!

The third Law of the Jungle states that if you don't want to get Monkey Shit on you then stay away from Monkey Shit Fights!

I have had several RTM's regarding this thread. People are offended by being called White Trash (which could be considered racist, I guess) and be inferences being made to some of the participant's masculinity or lack there of!!

This is all rubbish!! If someone calls you a no good dirty low down cocksucking son of a bitch (that is a cumguzzling mother fucker), then that would be disrespectful. If they imply that you may be gay or that you could be turned on (Heaven forbid) by pictures of Transexuals, then see Laws 1-3 above and decide if you like Monkey Shit. If not, then, perhaps you should just be silent and draw no fire!!!

Everyone here is entitled to their opinions on this subject, but the folks that own this Board decide the posting guidelines and there is currently no intention of singling out any one group or sub group of members so while it is ok for each of you to have your say and express your pleasure or displeasure, you are going to have to learn to deal with things as they are because they are not going to change!

Also remember that having your say does not give you a Monkey Shit shield!! When we bring up topics that cause strong emotions in others, we will get passionate discussion and sometimes the residents of our Jungle will toss a little Monkey Shit!!

I always thought that if I didn't like the way something looked, I should just look the other way. We are all individuals and we are all different. let's respect that right to be different, even if we don't agree, and for the local Staff's sake, don't RTM a post unless you got hit with the Monkey Shit Ball that had 3 rocks in it, cut your head open and required at least 4 staples to close the wound!!!

Carry On!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Sounds like a statement a kid would make. ...
I don't know man with comments like that........

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
lol - rocks, glass houses. Considering your history pre-mod status, I'll assume that was a joke. Good one (although, you clearly have toned your act down since becoming a mod this most recent appointment). But don't you think that circumstance would be amusing, given our personal "debates" in the past?
I guess I'm the one who started the monkey shit fight but I have not reported shit.
I guess I'm the one who started the monkey shit fight but I have not reported shit. Originally Posted by hookem420
That would be correct on point number 1 and you are also correct on point number 2!!!

Mind you, I am not particularly bothered by the Monkey Shit Fight. Moderators are issued Monkey Shit Shields pretty early in our careers!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I want a monkey shit shield!
I want a monkey shit shield! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Ah'd rather have a monkey shit cannon, sugarbooger.
Ah'd rather have a monkey shit cannon, sugarbooger.
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Pfffft, I already have one of those! Lol
Well, Ah done heard 'bout yer awesome baby cannon, but if'n ya gots one o' these monkey shit cannons, too, yew might git a knock on yore door from them boys down at tha ATF an' Homeland Security. Thet's enuff firepower in one person's hands ta worry 'em sumpin' fierce.
Is that directed at me? That comment sir makes you white trash.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Me venom?Never I was just reminding this two face disrespectful fuck what he posted him self....perfectly innocent Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I have had several RTM's regarding this thread. People are offended by being called White Trash (which could be considered racist, I guess) and be inferences being made to some of the participant's masculinity or lack there of!!

This is all rubbish!! If someone calls you a no good dirty low down cocksucking son of a bitch (that is a cumguzzling mother fucker), then that would be disrespectful. Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I own bringing up the white trash comment but I am NOT sorry because I was not calling him that just reminding him of his own definition of it that he posted...Not a term I would ever use..I prefer trailer trash if i want to insult someone I think is low class ...IJS but I am 1/2 sorry for the other comment I made
I want a monkey shit shield! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I will share mine with you!!!!!!!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Well, to be perfectly honest, for those of you who are so fighting the fact that someone thinks your into transsexuals, especially the passable ones. Not sure how a man being attracted to really pretty feminity makes him gay, so that's a new one too me. But the best and easiest way to solve this whole issue is EXTREMELY simple.

Under the little avatar picture that's attached to every post on the left, where it states the posters Location, right under there, add a gender field. and for the respect off everyone, to make it simple enough for guys to understand, and gals, AND THIS IS COMING FROM A TRANSGENDERED GIRL:

Cross dresser = person who wears clothes of the opposite sex sometimes (and yes, this includes both guys and girls you tom boys! your crossdressers too)

transvestite = person who wears clothes of the opposite sex all the time and lives as the opposite sex all the time as well but does not take hormones, or have surgeries, or identify as the opposite sex

transgendered = person who wears clothes of the opposite sex all the time, lives as the opposite sex, and identifies as the opposite sex, but does not have gender reassignment sugery or other surgerys

transsexual = person who has surgery takes hormones, and identifies as the opposite gender

These terms are NOT specific to born males, or born females. there ARE female to male transgendered people, AND female to male transvestites, so understand these are terms not just meant for me, but for ALL people who fall under these definitions.

Go, in conclusion, add a gender field under the location with the following genders:

Male
Female
CD/TV
TG/TS

The reason I suggest CD/TV's, is because generally these individuals do not modify their body (ie, getting breast implants or hormones to achieve breasts), whereas TG/TS tend to have either breasts, or if they are a female to male, have their breasts removed and are hairy)

This should put all this to rest, no changing of any boards, no adding new boards further segregating us and furthering the hatred and un-education of those who are different.

PROVEN MEDICAL FACTS AND STUDIES SHOW THAT 60% OF AMERICANS ARE ACTUALLY INTERSEXED, MEANING YOU ARE NOT BORN Y - Y AS A FEMALE AND X - Y AS A MALE. WHY DO YOU THINK OVER 80% OF AMERICAN MEN HAVE 70% LOWER SPERM COUNTS THEN 30 YEARS AGO, ITS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL INTERSEXED TO SOME DEGREE, THE HUMAN GENOME IS EVOLVING, AND TRANNYS ARE THE NEXT EVOLUTION, WE NOT ONLY HAVE A BRAIN AND A PENIS BUT UNLIKE MEN, WE HAVE ENOUGH BLOOD TO RUN BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! TRANNY POWER! LOL

No just kidding, honestly, I'm the blond innocent type. But just thought everyone should know the no bullshit, no sugar coating hardcore facts. (FYI, LOTS of trans people and gays/lesbians for some reason really, really, really, dislike me spilling the facts as they are, but they do, mostly why I like straight men and straight women, no extra bullshit head case games or drama to deal with. lol) I for a face, know I wasn't born a female, nor can I be a female. Nor am I a male, nor do I want to be one, I was born the way God made me, I stay that way, I am proud I am different, and I continue to strive and aspire to be more feminine, but I am no woman, and I am not a man, I am me. =)

PS, I am looking for a genetic female partner, I have at least a dozen clients that have been BEGGING me to find a real girl to do doubles with, so if your an opened minded girl that thinks you can have some fun with me and doesn't do drugs, message me. =)
First I was gonna say something about bumping a thread so old and had so much hostility but after reading I am so glad you put your opinion in, I love everyone, and I am by no means judgemental. Usually the people who are are fighting an issue with them selves and take it out on others. I think what you said is great and very informational.