So do you think that Bill Cosby is a serial rapist?

Just thought I would say
JELLO Love that jingle

Now....let's discuss who really shot JFK. Originally Posted by Hercules

ironically, it was Cosby who shot JFK.. I found a previously unseen photo of Cosby, taken moments after the shooting.. looks like he is proud of his deed..

Cosby Gun.jpg
I have a related question. Why do we as a society seem to want to know whether someone is innocent or guilty of an accusation when we have no access to any real evidence, except the few inadequate bit (and who knows if they're true) fed to us by the corporate media. I have no opinion is. Whether he is guilty. They are very serious allegations. And if I were to be asked to give an opinion on such a weighty issue, I'd never rely on a bunch of poorly reported hearsay that has never been subjected to rigorous cross examination. Why do we think we are qualified to judge something with so little evidence?

Perhaps part of it us just human nature. But I think the tendency to demand instant judgment has become MUCH MOREromounced over the past 10 or 15 years. And I think it's quite unhealthy. Thoughts? Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Great post.....You said better what I already posted..
TTH that's the base for my opinion. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law rather then the court of public opinion.

Now....let's discuss who really shot JFK. Originally Posted by Hercules
The JFK one is easy..Oswald killed JFK.
The JFK one is easy..Oswald killed JFK. Originally Posted by brianjackson

Butt what role did Cos play in the assasination?
Its for sure possible...I was watching meet the press this am and they were saying that they may have reported it 40 years ago and with the internet now and leo handling these types of accusations differently may account for why nothing was done then.

but you never know and its curious why they waited till now to mention it again
Does anyone thinck that this will result in the increased use of other brands of gelatin and pudding, rather than using Jello brand product, in the wrestling circuits?
I think it will increase the jello gelatin usage in salad tossing activities in penitentiarys across the nation.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2020464

your turn THN & hercules Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This will be interesting.

Gosh ... way past my bedtime!

Sounds like Cosby was a pretty generous sugar daddy and that Scottie guy is ur classic WK.

Have you noted how many times the women coming forward have said something to the effect: "I turned him down and he told me to leave..." That's not a rapist. Sorry. The fact that that he was giving women regular payments, apartments, etc (which they accepted) tells me there was more of an arrangement or understanding and for whatever reason now all the sudden, some of these women got their panties twisted up enough to come out and call him a rapist. I'm not saying the guy didn't do the things he is accused of. I guess what I'm saying is WGAF. It was 40yrs ago, a different time entirely for sex and the question of whether it was consensual or not is REALLY up for debate.

I've read people coming out in support of him as well over the weekend. Celebrities who worked with him for years during those times; young, very atttractive females at the time, who never had an issue with him.

It's amusing that a hobbyist is taking this sort of a stance in support of the claims aimed at Cosby. Clearly the women were being compensated and continued to pursue the arrangement in some cases. But Chung, you seem ready to lock him up and throw away the key. Isn't he worth the benefit of your doubt? Knowing what you know about money and women and the stroke that gets with women... You'd think this is one of the best audiences Cosby could have.

That reads to me like it is more of a payoff for silence and paying for paternity covering up then a SD/SB relationship with these women. These young models who went to Cosby's dressing room did not keep going back to the dressing room for more paid for, but consenting sex so the SD/SB thing is not valid here.
The lady who accused Cosby of fathering her child was found guilty of extortion. The only thing I see is a long history of women who have succeeded in getting a great deal of money from Cosby. And the hunt continues...

He has long admitted to being a serial womanizer, but by most all accounts, even Ferrigno, when the women said no, Cosby backed off. That is the exact opposite of a rapist.
but by most all accounts, even Ferrigno, when the women said no, Cosby backed off. That is the exact opposite of a rapist. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
but those are the women who were able to say no... the rest were drugged into submission, and never had a chance to decline Cosby's advance.. I agree with davidfree's account of the payoffs..
but those are the women who were able to say no... the rest were drugged into submission, and never had a chance to decline Cosby's advance.. I agree with davidfree's account of the payoffs.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I agree

And it is not one or two girls he did this with, but in the double digits (although 1 is 1 too many). I am sure he had his rejections saying he backed off when they did not accept his advances, but the real reason was he could not get the little bit of cooperation he needed to drug her drink and have her drink it. THAT is a rapist. Sure, it is all speculation, but where there smoke there is a fire, and this one keeps getting hotter as time goes by. The statue of limitations has long since passed for the alleged crimes of rape, so by coming forward, these women really have nothing to gain.

I am surprised that THN would defend Cosby so vehemently as not only is it a crime against women, but also, THN usually is the ever opportunist on finding fault with others, real or perceived, and when it is pure speculation/opinion on her part, she announces it as fact.