Best Movie Quote EVER!

From "The Usual Suspects", in case you didn't know:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Kevin Spacey was absolutely amazing in that movie!
You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals.

How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

He's an asshole. Look at his haircut. Anybody with a haircut like that is an asshole.
[QUOTE=Jessie Austin;1054296553]What's your favorite movie quote? I have so many, it was hard to nail it down. I am a movie buff!! Care to share??

True Romance
Dennis Hopper & Christopher Walken

"Sicilians were spawned by......"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2Gy

There was a movie called Papillon back in the 70's with Steve Mcqueen about the French penal colony in Guyana and Devil's Island. It is more or less a true story about a safe cracker who is wrongfully convicted of murdering a pimp and is sent there. He is in solitary confinement and being deliberately starved to death by the warden. He has a dream/hallucination where he is standing in front of a bunch of french judges out in the desert. The head judge points his finger at him and says " I accuse you!!!" And Steve McQueen replies I didn't kill that pimp!" and the judge says we are not dealing here with the murder of a pimp. I accuse you of the greatest crime a human being can commit. I accuse you of a wasted life!" And Mcqueen says Guilty.
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs
You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals.

How 'bout a nice greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray?

He's an asshole. Look at his haircut. Anybody with a haircut like that is an asshole. Originally Posted by Lastcallsuks

I can hear these quotes in my head. I can almost see the scene & its driving me crazy. Name the moves!!
  • RREB
  • 10-26-2013, 10:14 AM
"It's ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky, from Rocky IV

That is life . . . .
Jesus, did I say that or was I just thinking it. Can they hear me?

Johnny Depp - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
I can hear these quotes in my head. I can almost see the scene & its driving me crazy. Name the moves!! Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Weird Science.
So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
  • Annef
  • 10-27-2013, 01:27 PM
So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. Originally Posted by Fletchlives

I say that ALL the time. I also quote almost every line from Fletch. Not from Fletch deux, but kudos to you for carrying that torch. "Can I get you anything?" "The Beatles White album and the head of Alredo Garcia". Has any movie ever been as funny as that? I've yet to see it.
Green mile........kill em with love
Shawshank redemption...... Get bz livin or get bz dyin
Crimson tide.... We livin gentleman, we livin
Braveheart......freedom
Rocky 2....... WIN!!!!!
From Blazing Saddles:

Igor: [Peek back out from the castle's door] Blucher!
[Horses Whining]

"You can tell the angels in heaven, that nothing so singularly personifies evil as the face of the man that kills you" - Christopher Walken to Dennis Hopper
  • Tetas
  • 10-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Bernie Litgo quotes from "About Last Night"

Does she give head? To you, I'm saying, does she give head to you? Ah, forget it.

Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan...was it before you came or after?

You know something Joan, if you didn't have a pussy there'd be a bounty on your head.

Interesting broad. Where'd she develop her personality? A car crash?
From Tombstone...

Billy Clanton: Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.

[Billy Clanton draws a knife]

Doc Holliday: [takes out a second gun] I have two guns, one for each of ya.