WHY IS OBAMA TRYING TO SAVE HAMAS ??

Yep. He's done.

Hey Corpy! What is the capital of Assyria?

LMAO @ Post 33, NO 29!!!!
Yep. He's done.

Hey Corpy! What is the capital of Assyria?

LMAO @ Post 33, NO 29!!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were done when you pathetically and moronically attempted to denigrate a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose on "Face the Nation" as being a product of a Glenn Beck blog, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Keep fighting the battles you've lost. It just makes you look even stupider than your are stubborn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Keep fighting the battles you've lost. It just makes you look even stupider than your are stubborn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Nothing could be more stupid than your sorry-ass attempt to denigrate a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose on "Face the Nation" by claiming it was a product of a Glenn Beck blog, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
But of course that didn't happen.

We all know it. Even your "pals" know it.

Why did you change the link when you quoted yourself? Was it in #29 or #33? Somewhere else maybe?

Can't see for all the blood running into your eyes, can you, you thick skilled loser!

You're done!

Why did you change the link when you quoted yourself? Was it in #29 or #33? Somewhere else maybe?

Can't see for all the blood running into your eyes, can you, you thick skilled loser!

You're done!
You're such an obvious liar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because your sorry-ass did stupidly attempt to denigrate a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose on "Face the Nation" by claiming it was a product of a Glenn Beck blog.

You're done! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Why do you LIE... Hamas Rider?
Your a complete idiot ok
I disagree with every word you have said
Your dumb , its your opinion, i think your totally
Wrong, good riddence to you!!!
May a Isreal last forever!!!! Originally Posted by Skyblaster99
A Isreal or THE Isreal?

Am I the only guy who gets the irony here?

I'm beginning to think that the biggest crime of our generation was to cut funding for education. Not that you shitheels would recognize the effects...
Why do you LIE... Hamas Rider? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Point them out, Slobbrin. I'm not going anywhere. Come on, retard. Post the deceptions.

You won't be able to. I substantiate my claims. If I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong, right away. You assholes couldn't find your way out of a bus station bathroom. even in Salina, KS.

Bring it, Slobbrin. Make it your "project" for this week.

Assup

You LIED!!!

A Isreal or THE Isreal?

Am I the only guy who gets the irony here?

I'm beginning to think that the biggest crime of our generation was to cut funding for education. Not that you shitheels would recognize the effects... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They spend 18 thousand per student per year in Washington, DC - how's that working out?
The biggest crime in your generation is you.
They spend 18 thousand per student per year in Washington, DC - how's that working out?
The biggest crime in your generation is you. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Ingles por favor.
Ingles por favor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're such an obvious liar, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because your sorry-ass did stupidly attempt to denigrate a CBS' interview by Charlie Rose on "Face the Nation" by claiming it was a product of a Glenn Beck blog.
And EVA just went "all in" on stupid.

The Lancelet (British Medical Journal) claimes that 100,000 Iraqi died in the invasion by the US. Now I know that we tried to reduce the number of civilian deaths but shit happens in combat. I dispute what the Lancelet reports (as do many others) but Israel is in combat and having civilian combats deaths this small is something. Especially if you consider (that means thinking EVA) that Hamas is using these people to protect their weapons.

Back to the OP; consider this, Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran and Uma Abedin grew up in Saudi Arabia. Both have foreign sensibilities and there is a persistent rumor that Abedin's parents were involved in the Muslim Brother/Sister hood. They are advising Obama and Obama himself was raised Muslim in Indonesia. Maybe Obama doesn't see terrorist but future voters. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He sees himself standing tall, basking in the glow of history books written by the anti-monoculturalists who rule the world. I always heard that winners write the history, and never thought about it very much. I don't suppose they can totally distort it, but they can certainly emphasize what they want, no?
anti-monoculturalists.

Heh. Heh, heh.

spoken like a true "Master Race"-ist