Serious Question

Your words betray you.

it is what you get for asking a serious question here.LOL
You're right, Ekim. I should have known better.
  • CJ7
  • 06-24-2012, 09:20 PM
heres another serious question

my cable box took an IB yesterday ... 4th time, 2nd time in two weeks, tech wont be here until 6pm tomorrow and supposedly Im a VIP customer

Dish or Direct TV?
Try reading books.

my cable box took an IB yesterday ... 4th time, 2nd time in two weeks, tech wont be here until 6pm tomorrow and supposedly Im a VIP customer

Dish or Direct TV? Originally Posted by CJ7
Hilarious, CBJ7 has heretofore demonstrated he is intellectually challenged, now he has admitted he cannot operate simple machines.
  • CJ7
  • 06-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Try reading books. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
like we're doing now?

Dish or Direct TV? Originally Posted by CJ7
and when you get another one those hail storms, you out for weeks
plus no coverage during regular storms
  • CJ7
  • 06-24-2012, 09:45 PM
and when you get another one those hail storms, you out for weeks
plus no coverage during regular storms Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

thats what I hear cpt ... they have ya by the short hairs either way

akkk
You think the Republicans care about getting the country back on track to prosperity and economic growth? Originally Posted by Doove
No, only we can. We are the ones that elect them, and all we've done since Nixon was vote against or my personal favorite vote blindly because my daddy was a Democrat / Republican or insert whatever absurd reason people vote party lines when the candidate has little or no affiliation with the Party or the People. If we would vote the person not the Party or worse the politico, we'd be a lot farther down the road to financial and ethical health in our country.
No, only we can. We are the ones that elect them, and all we've done since Nixon was vote against or my personal favorite vote blindly because my daddy was a Democrat / Republican or insert whatever absurd reason people vote party lines when the candidate has little or no affiliation with the Party or the People. If we would vote the person not the Party or worse the politico, we'd be a lot farther down the road to financial and ethical health in our country. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I so agree. Here is whats so sad and daunting about Americans these days, they are apathetic. I was having a conversation with a next door neighbor the other day at a community pool, and asked what they thought about the supreme court decision, and the response was..."I really am not much into politics, I have no idea what your talking about".
I went on to tell him what happened and asked if he was voting for Romney or Obama and his response was.."I guess Romney, but I haven't kept up with whats going on with him" So I said, so your just voting for him just for the sake of voting for him? No real reason behind that decision? He said not really, he is a Republican and I guess I have always voted Republican. Another next door neighbor who I take walks with said she is voting for Obama primarily because he is black (she herself is an AA), but she had no real reason other than that and she too claims she doesn't get into politics and half the time does't really care.

Bottom line is they all will eventually care when it adversely affects them, but by that time it might be too late for them to start paying attention and taking and interest in whats going on with our country.
  • rand
  • 06-26-2012, 10:57 AM
"Half of the American people never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half."
-Vidal, Gore
"Half of the American people never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half."
-Vidal, Gore Originally Posted by rand
I would say this is wishful thinking.

CJ, I don't have TV so my option would be neither.