Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

TugboatPhil • a day ago −
Q. What do you call a self-proclaimed "lazy, pot smoking, coke snorting, dog eating, Communist loving, domestic terrorist befriending, welfare loving, American energy hating, redistributionist who has never held an actual job with responsibilities in his life?"

A. Unbelievably, Mr President.
That's germane to the discussion, Simple Jack!

LMAO @ full retard!
who has never held an actual job with responsibilities in his life?"

A. Unbelievably, Mr President. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I suppose in Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY world, being duly elected twice to the most "responsible" job in the entire world, by a significant majority of the American citizens who vote, is not actually holding "an actual job with responsibilities."

Which world do the idiots live in?
TugboatPhil • a day ago −
Q. What do you call a self-proclaimed "lazy, pot smoking, coke snorting, dog eating, Communist loving, domestic terrorist befriending, welfare loving, American energy hating, redistributionist who has never held an actual job with responsibilities in his life?"

A. Unbelievably, Mr President. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ssanam Rider><BfTex
who has never held an actual job with responsibilities in his life? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Ssanam Rider><BfTex Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And this was written by the same idiot who has yet to comprehend that the POTUS is "an actual job with responsibilities."
. . . the same stupid fucking idiot who does not believe that the POTUS is "an actual job with responsibilities." Originally Posted by bigtex
Looks like you're posting about that irresponsible, "community organizer" -- Odumbo -- you elected to office, BigKoTex.

Looks like you're posting about that irresponsible, "community organizer" -- Odumbo -- you elected to office, BigKoTex.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It appears that we can add I B Lying & Crying to the list of idiots who believe that being the POTUS does not qualify for having "held an actual job with responsibilities."

I can't wait to see if Trendingay, Hanoi COG and Barley4Brains will soon follow their lead!
It appears that we can add I B Lying & Crying to the list of idiots who believe that being the POTUS does not qualify for having "held an actual job with responsibilities."

I can't wait to see if Trendingay, Hanoi COG and Barley4Brains will soon follow their lead! Originally Posted by bigtex
Odumbo's performance to date confirms he lacked the talent to be an effective president, BigKoTex. When you grow up and take off your Kool Aid tinted glasses you'll see the truth.
Odumbo's performance to date confirms he lacked the talent to be an effective president, BigKoTex. When you grow up and take off your Kool Aid tinted glasses you'll see the truth. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That settles it, we can add I B Lying & Crying to the list of idiots who believe that being the POTUS does not qualify for having "held an actual job with responsibilities."

Who's the next idiot?
Yep, we can add I B Lying & Crying to the list of idiots who believe that being the POTUS does not qualify for having "held an actual job with responsibilities." Originally Posted by bigtex
Odumbo's pathetic record proves it, BigKoTex.
Odumbo's pathetic record proves it, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Lying and Crying and Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY's recent posts in this thread proves they both surpass the minimum requirements for being idiots.

Who would like to be next to join them?
I B Lying and Crying and Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY's recent posts in this thread proves they are both idiots.

Who would like to be next to join them? Originally Posted by bigtex
You haven't changed the facts, BigKoTex. You're the idiot that voted for Odumbo.
You haven't changed the facts, BigKoTex. You're the idiot that voted for Odumbo.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It should not come as a surprise to anyone that you missed the point entirely. It doesn't matter whether I voted for Obama or any of his predescessors. My only point was that the office of the POTUS qualifies as a "job with responsibilities."

Obviously you and Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY believe otherwise.

Are there any other idiots who wish to join y'alls cozy little Lunatic Squad?

All Aboard!
It should not come as a surprise to anyone that you missed the point entirely. It doesn't matter whether I voted for Obama or any of his predescessors. The fact remains that the office of the POTUS meets all of the criteria for being a "job with responsibilities."

Only an idiot like you and Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY would believe otherwise.

Unless there are a few more idiots who wish to join y'alls Lunatic Squad! Originally Posted by bigtex
The fact remains, Odumbo didn't possess the skills and experience to hold the office you idiots elected him to. The fact remains, you voted for Odumbo not once but twice. So, the fact remains, you are at least twice the idiot you claim anyone else is, BigKoTex.
The fact remains, Odumbo didn't possess the skills and experience to hold the office you idiots elected him to. The fact remains, you voted for Odumbo not once but twice. So, the fact remains, you are at least twice the idiot you claim anyone else is, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What part of the office of the POTUS qualifies as "an actual job with responsibilities" do you not understand?

Let me spell it out in very simple terms for you and your fellow Idiots!

The POTUS is elected by the American voting public to do "an actual job with responsibilities." We pay him a salary to do so. How well it is done is not the question.

Bottom line: The office of POTUS is in fact "an actual job with responsibilities." Is it not?

Damn I B Dumb as Shit, you are dumber than a box of rocks!