I'm very proud of The Mayor and Judge Hildago For Forcing Us To Wear Masks

How do you know what TV is telling anyone when you haven't watched it in 5 years?
heh
where all my trolls at? this thread is for all my trolls to speak their peace. don't tell me you're chickenshit. i know some of ya'll are itching to spin your a1 troll game. don't let me down by being shy. you were never shy before, so why be shy in your official thread? shout out to all my trolls..

representing..

by the way, bareback1961 and Tryveryweakly are some sorry ass trolls. js. i wanna see some of you boss trolls do yo thang, cause the 2 clowns above need some serious help. and don't worry about getting your ass handed to you in a sling. you totally got this, i'm sure of it.... Originally Posted by pxmcc

and....

yes b/c you have no clue how to troll like a boss. Originally Posted by pxmcc

then.... later on....

. you're the troll in chief on this board.

. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Let me know when you want to come out of the sandbox...just sayin.

And I mean that in the most pleasant, cheerful and untrolling way possible.
px....I think you have been propositioned by tw in the most pleasant, cheerful and untrolling way.
Depends on your perspective....

well played...
  • pxmcc
  • 04-29-2020, 04:39 PM
px....I think you have been propositioned by tw in the most pleasant, cheerful and untrolling way. Originally Posted by tbone2u
lol sir..

probably better the sandbox than the woodshed..
lol sir..

probably better the sandbox than behind the woodshed.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
fixed it
PX, you didn't answer my question. If you haven't watched TV in 5 years how do you know what they are saying?
Did you read it?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-30-2020, 07:02 AM
PX, you didn't answer my question. If you haven't watched TV in 5 years how do you know what they are saying?
Did you read it? Originally Posted by boardman
yes i read it on slate.

will you try my no tv for a week? if u do, i bet you you'll never go back.
You do realize that reading, watching or listening and absorbing only those things that already affirm your beliefs doesn't make you an informed person?
You do realize that reading, watching or listening and absorbing only those things that already affirm your beliefs doesn't make you an informed person? Originally Posted by boardman
No .... he doesn't.

Which is the fundamental basis for an adjunct business instructor teaching "hotel law" perceiving himself to be an "academia" participant well versed on all things Constitutional and all legal matters associated with city finances!

His self-perception is he already KNOWS!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-30-2020, 01:45 PM
No .... he doesn't.

Which is the fundamental basis for an adjunct business instructor teaching "hotel law" perceiving himself to be an "academia" participant well versed on all things Constitutional and all legal matters associated with city finances!

His self-perception is he already KNOWS! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL troll me in the proper venue or stfu. there is an entire thread reserved for my troll groupies, of which you have been a member for 3+ years. congrats sir, keep up the good work..
  • pxmcc
  • 04-30-2020, 01:48 PM
You do realize that reading, watching or listening and absorbing only those things that already affirm your beliefs doesn't make you an informed person? Originally Posted by boardman
stop encouraging LL Boardman. once he gets an idea in his head, he never lets it go.

if you have something of substance to say, say it. otherwise, just don't. you don't need to troll to look smart, unlike some others on here.

actually i kind of see what you're saying, but it's not true. as mentioned, George Will is a conservative columnist who i enjoy reading. i sometimes read National Review too. just not Politburo News. it's just propaganda. anyone who thinks cnn is fake news has already drank the coolaid. trump calls it fake news cause they call him out on his bullshit.
yes i read it on slate.

will you try my no tv for a week? if u do, i bet you you'll never go back. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Figured...

https://slate.com/tag/outward

Again? More political bullshit ?

Take it to the national POLITICAL forum dude..

LL troll me in the proper venue or STFU. there is an entire thread reserved for my troll groupies, of which you have been a member for 3+ years. congrats sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
ftfy...

Acronyms must always be capitalized....

unless you are trying to hide your board-rules violations, that is.

Maybe the modSquad will get around to that after they remove the illicit drug reference in the other posts.. just sayin..