Indys new site

Did ya know a classic, age old move of abusive people is to call others crazy when they have a valid point?

Hey pi. Thanks for joining! Put Dreamsicle back on the line. Dreamgirl...I'll find you resources, if you should ever need them.

BTW I am fucking crazy. And what the fuck about it? Have a seat with that fucking nonsense. Nobody gives a fuck.
It totally makes sense that he had a hand in turning DG into what she is now. She seemed like a perfectly nice and helpful person like two years ago. Hopefully, one day she will gets out if that.
She's smart enough. Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn
I agree with Lauryn here.

The good news is some women are finally posting here. I’m sure the thought is that some guys here are dicks....which can be true. Hopefully that changes and the women feel comfortable. Simple effective solution. Originally Posted by Charley3
Again, something I agree with.
Especially since eccie doesn't delete what they don't like.
They let us continue to be the fools they've come to know and tolerate.
Double post. Oops.
I'm not angry at all. On topic having the default set to show location can be a major concern for the safety of the unsuspecting non-tech savvy percentage of the community, which is the ruling majority. With the $100/month plan y'all got you have the option to hire someone to tweak it and turn it off. I could do it if you would like. I put the safety of the community over my own personal feelings. Originally Posted by MorganOBM
There was a remark made on indys that "it made sense on paper." My first thought was "where is this planet, and what other things do they do there?" Ironically, there are fairly "standard" tweaks which makes using the thing from a tor exit node impossible. I'm not sure I'm down with the idea that a hooker-social-media board would make it difficult to use anonymity measures and not explicitly disable location based posting.
so why can anyone read posts on the new site without logging in?
so why can anyone read posts on the new site without logging in? Originally Posted by blkstocking
Kind of like here.
Kind of like here. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
LOL. I think it is funny that people actually think that logging in or private access has any meaning whatsoever.

Over the years there have been many in LE that gain access quite a number of very easy ways.
Here is starting to have fun.
So what do ya say? Let's all just try to get along? We can bring all the good parts of indys here and leave the abuse and drama there?

So? Lol

I'm not visiting This thread again. I've made it clear the abuse that is going on over there. If you've read this thread and are a client who doesnt rely on the income to survive, and you're still over there...you should be asking yourself if your wants are worth supporting an abusive site. Help end the abuse? Stop supporting abusers.

Dreamgirl, Morgan and CharlieGirl...if you need resources, you all know my number.
Of course I say I'm done and it double posts oops
Do not lump me with that site or CWSC. I do very much love CG and I'm sure she'll be joining.

This thread was never meant for drama. The amount of people who read it and sent positivity and said it confirmed what they suspected is truly appreciated and overwhelming. I'm excited to see this site grow in Pittsburgh and sure we'll be seeing many new faces in the near future. I've said what I needed to say and look forward to fun, positive posting.
Here is starting to have fun.
So what do ya say? Let's all just try to get along? We can bring all the good parts of indys here and leave the abuse and drama there? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I think in order for that to happen you will need to stop telling people what they should and should not do. You are a champion for a good cause and that is to be applauded but it does not mean that we all have to be that focused on a cause. We are here to exchange info, it is not your call to determine what is right or wrong to discuss.

You dont even make the suggestion in a nice way you do it in a demeaning way. No one needs that shit from you guaranteed.
Dreamgirl, Morgan and CharlieGirl...if you need resources, you all know my number. Originally Posted by Gabrielle

How does Charliegirl have anything to do with this?
How does Charliegirl have anything to do with this? Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn

Consider the old adage:
Yeah, kind of what I thought.
This is good stuff.
#CWSC