What are you streaming right now?

Hulu is streaming the latest series of Fargo, one day after the initial run on FX. It’s also offering all four previous seasons. While recent seasons have not been particularly strong, the first two series were right up there with Breaking Bad and Never Call Saul.

Fwiw Series 5 is pretty good, definitely better than Series 4. There’s only one story line too many this time around.
It’s football season so hard knocks in season with dolphins and coach prime about Deion and the bucs. Barry sanders doc I also watched recently. Off of football I finally watched the man in the high castle. Wasn’t disappointed. Getting Netflix back soon and off Amazon so I plan on peeky blinders.
  • Go4it
  • 12-15-2023, 12:48 AM
Tinman - I too decided to take the FArgo pill and try to watch em all. Am doing the "time line" watch of Season 4,2,1,3,5. Just finished episode 8 pf Season 3. That was just unadulterated bullshit. Made no sense at all. Gonna have to watch it again it was so bad just to make sure i didn't miss something. Wish I had watched them in season order though.
  • BLM69
  • 12-15-2023, 12:58 AM
It’s football season so hard knocks in season with dolphins Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
That the one with the young coach that wears those chick pants?
Tinman - I too decided to take the FArgo pill and try to watch em all. Am doing the "time line" watch of Season 4,2,1,3,5. Just finished episode 8 pf Season 3. That was just unadulterated bullshit. Made no sense at all. Gonna have to watch it again it was so bad just to make sure i didn't miss something. Wish I had watched them in season order though. Originally Posted by Go4it
Yeah, that season jumped the shark. Season 4 wasn’t as outrageous as that one, but still not up to the greatness of the first two. Five has an element of the season 3 nuttiness, but the main storyline is a good one.
Bet she gets all the best pussy being a hot lesbian.

She only dates guys so she can put up a facade and have material for future music albums.

Bosch Legacy Season 2
Bosch Legacy Season 2 Originally Posted by dogfart
I need to try that one again. I watched an episode or two of the first season but couldn’t get into it. The odd thing is I’ve read several of the books and like the character.
Two And A Half Men is funny! How I didn't watch it when it was on CBS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f25qVQoIY5w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6sOu_VCR08
  • R.M.
  • 12-17-2023, 02:27 AM
I been watching The Ranch and Virgin River.
I need to try that one again. I watched an episode or two of the first season but couldn’t get into it. The odd thing is I’ve read several of the books and like the character. Originally Posted by TinMan
It helps to understand the back story if you watch the original Bosch series that Bosch Legacy is based on. I think the original series was more closely based on the books. It went for 7 seasons, I think, at about 10 episodes per season.
  • Kili
  • 12-19-2023, 10:52 AM
Game of Thrones, first time watching. I love it.
  • Go4it
  • 12-20-2023, 01:06 AM
While waiting for all of Season 5 of FARGO to drop I just turned to Bosch Legacy Season 2. I agree with Dogfart, you really need to do original Bosch before going to Legacy and you would be completely lost on Legacy 2 if you didn't watch Legacy 1.
While waiting for all of Season 5 of FARGO to drop I just turned to Bosch Legacy Season 2. I agree with Dogfart, you really need to do original Bosch before going to Legacy and you would be completely lost on Legacy 2 if you didn't watch Legacy 1. Originally Posted by Go4it
Yeah, it was Legacy 1 I bailed on and need to go back and watch.
  • R.M.
  • 12-20-2023, 08:39 AM
Did anyone take advantage of Black Friday special?
I got Hulu for 1.07 a month. Peacock 20.00 for the year.
Netflix and Apple tv is free because I went back to Sprint and upgraded my phone.
As long as I have the phone I get both for free.
I don't care for Apple Tv. There's like two shows I have watched.
Beasty Boys was one of them.