Rules on Outing

sorry c44 but we all know she's full of shit.

clearly I'm a waffle guy.

she never sees the fun in our comments

I see the Golden Girls Gents are all here...

And the Op must be busy with all those moving out of Houston, back to back ass eating discount sessions to be bothered with this thread

When times are tough, a girl has got to get creative

• N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 11:45 PM

clearly I'm a waffle guy.

.... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Clearly. You do like to keep squares in your circle.
  • N.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 11:58 PM

And the Op must be busy with all those moving out of Houston, back to back ass eating discount sessions to be bothered with this thread

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Nah that whore tuned in...

Lurking and liking the Outting troll's posts like if that's gonna save her...
Happy Cuban Tuesday ... heh always wanted to say that
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 02:38 AM
Wow this thread has more drama in it than the whole rest of the site put together. I for one finally got to meet Carmelita just a few days ago. Had a blast. She's cool as hell imo. Totally real, not one ounce of fakery on or about her person.

Coed has a cruel streak to it. It can be like the Roman Coliseum of days gone by. Lots of places to slip and fall, lots of places to get eaten alive, while the masses cheer. Fuck that. Ima grab a couple spears and hop the fence. So what were y'all saying again? Maybe I misunderstood.
SMH. Hope you didnt give her any personal info... js... ahhh you'll find out eventually. Just wait till that last match gets struck on the box, on the way outta dodge...
SMH. Hope you didnt give her any personal info... js... ahhh you'll find out eventually. Just wait till that last match gets struck on the box, on the way outta dodge... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Not posting reviews has its benefits.
Some of you retards want a vacation.......ijs
Some of you retards want a vacation.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
some of them are about to get a vacation......They never learn.......SMDH
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2017, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I see you're here pimping NaMo again and again. Whats that pay? No upcharge on BBFS?
Forget the popcorn, I need Tequila!
Forget the popcorn, I need Tequila! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
Combine both for efficiency. Here's a nifty recipe:

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe...lick=recipe_sr

I routinely invite Jameson and Orville Redenbacher to join me when I visit ECCIE.
This thread definitely has the makings of an Oscar Nominee for Best Drama. There's allot of shit going on!!

Hey OP, did you get your answer? Maybe you can chime back in before you leave the country and let people know what's going on. In America you're guilty until proven innocent. Silence is no omission of guilt.

I see you're still actively logging in, so we all know for sure you're up to speed on this drama? I see your legal team/pimps are doing all your talking. Maybe just maybe you'd like to say something since you started all this shit to begin with??? ijs

OP, OP come out where ever you are
  • N.M.
  • 02-28-2017, 09:06 AM
some of them are about to get a vacation......They never learn.......SMDH Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Wait.

Y'all know c44 and I aren't the best of friends but what's right is right...

Why is he banned?

DH ?