So, not sure what to do about the awesome pimps that .....

Here's another retard who likes to play dress up that actually has some good advice for you.
Attached Images File Type: png Douche bag cosplay.png (826.8 KB, 360 views)
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 05:10 AM
just gonna make an awesome note.... have we noticed the same people who start BS are still doing it now lol

i'm gone for 8 of the last 12 months at least lol, and these people are still acting like middle school kids.... ^

side note that Wolf is a fursuit, i know i get it you are not too, bright so i'll educate you,

furry is also a very well known fetish, (what no fucking way), the entire suit is a fursuit (mind blown yet?) that is actually a very very different aspect of Cosplay

i get why someone of your class would be so confused, it's ok i get it , you seem to be another one of those people who just kinda get away with harassing people ... just saying

Hey kids stop hi-jacking posts ( meaning hey Cat stop getting made at the posters we let trash talk and hi jack the board) i swear the second C in ecCie stood for community ... lol and in all communities it's obvious to see who can get away with and and who can't ... and people wonder why i'm such a bitch online hahaha
I honestly view pimps as the lowest life form on this planet. ..... Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
How many rungs up higher on the ladder are the ladies who sell sex or the guys who pay for it? Don't judge someone until you walked a mile in his Brioni's.

THN and mojojo... THN had nothing to contribute. She is just following !VI! around baiting her to fuck up. She done nothing put put her down and trying to make her look bad. !IV! is capable of that all by herself without THB's help.

THN. I think you are better than that. You should be and you know it.

!VI! - Just ignore her. She is just trying to get you banned.

Heading back on topic.....
Following her around? Lmao. Sure, buddy.

Two words: Posting. History.

Go check it out.

I commented in TWO of the chick's last five or six threADs since she's been back. I swear, y'all smell some BSC pussy and forget how to even form rational thoughts. It's entertaining though, I'll give you that. So hats off! (joke not lost there)

Meantime, back in reality, she's actually the one following me around like she wants this 35yr old juicy booty.

If I really wanted her banned, she would be by now. Its not even checkers getting that chick to jump off. Please.

Imo the girl would benefit from proper, professional management and I'm free as a bird to share that opinion in her pimp threAD. You of all people should know that, Glenn.

PS: funny clip.
Here's another retard who likes to play dress up that actually has some good advice for you. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
And here's another retard that doesn't know how to make a point without using a broad brush which encompasses those he's trying to impress.
Are we buddies? I don't know who follows who first. I login so infrequently, I still type aspd.net.
is this a bad time to ask about a double with THN and VI?
No
  • !VI!
  • 07-11-2015, 11:01 AM
How many rungs up higher on the ladder are the ladies who sell sex or the guys who pay for it? Don't judge someone until you walked a mile in his Brioni's.

THN and mojojo... THN had nothing to contribute. She is just following !VI! around baiting her to fuck up. She done nothing put put her down and trying to make her look bad. !IV! is capable of that all by herself without THB's help.

THN. I think you are better than that. You should be and you know it.

!VI! - Just ignore her. She is just trying to get you banned.

Heading back on topic..... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
you don' t say.... guys anyone can see THN is a creepy stalker ... anyone, and honestly i'm not worried about her, she is a child who throws more Ads they coca cola...

i mean just saying ... read below

Following her around? Lmao. Sure, buddy.

Two words: Posting. History.

Go check it out.

I commented in TWO of the chick's last five or six threADs since she's been back. I swear, y'all smell some BSC pussy and forget how to even form rational thoughts. It's entertaining though, I'll give you that. So hats off! (joke not lost there)

Meantime, back in reality, she's actually the one following me around like she wants this 35yr old juicy booty. (lady you can't be this stupid... like you delusion is so real... one you are one of most unattractive people i've seen on this site... and it's not your physical appearance ... you have a trashy personality sorry)

If I really wanted her banned, she would be by now. Its not even checkers getting that chick to jump off. Please. (we know you've done it before lol, here is the difference i'll always be better then you, and i don't need a handicap of ass kissing to succeed)

Imo the girl would benefit from proper, professional management and I'm free as a bird to share that opinion in her pimp threAD. You of all people should know that, Glenn.

PS: funny clip. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
lol guys this is so sad, it's insane because no one can actually believe this chick ... really... she is probably one of most toxic people on this board with TPBG.... but she will never learn because you guys keep boosting her already needlessly large ego

guys you don't have to be nice...

you give a girl money, you become the most important person in world for the time being... no coddling, no bs, no winning her over... you won't get a discount lol

but not holding her responsible for her "mature" actions.. is idiotic... and everyone knows it.... if you are 35 act it... ijs now stop highjacking the F'N thread and go make money for who ever you make money for.

is this a bad time to ask about a double with THN and VI? Originally Posted by txman123
that's gross... i mean i'll sleep with almost anyone who knows how to do it... but i have ... standards... she does not meet them lol .. like class ... usually required, maturity... lacking highly

i may not act it online, but it's because i don't care, i do have eyes... 48% body fat is not my TO DO list lol

Tara... entire different story
Can we all just get alone ????
Maybe I have double with V and THN.. and they can kiss and make up.., literally ... lol
  • !VI!
  • 07-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Can we all just get alone ????
Maybe I have double with V and THN.. and they can kiss and make up.., literally ... lol Originally Posted by eng

the idea of this literally makes my stomach turn...

almost as much as the sicko who suggested i cosplay THN...
the idea of this literally makes my stomach turn...

almost as much as the sicko who suggested i cosplay THN... Originally Posted by !VI!
Oh well.. I don't think you can win guys over THN, who has well established reputations with skill and looks...right now more you talk shit abt THN more clients u will loose...(I never met THN so don't start rumor abt it)...u just need to learn to play alone...
  • !VI!
  • 07-15-2015, 07:37 AM
Oh well.. I don't think you can win guys over THN, who has well established reputations with skill and looks...right now more you talk shit abt THN more clients u will loose...(I never met THN so don't start rumor abt it)...u just need to learn to play alone... Originally Posted by eng

lol i don't have to win, i just have to be better

(sorry it took so long to reply lol, been a crazy month)