Why so many"NO African American" providers

Hello all,

First I would like to thank everyone for their opinion, we all live in America and we are all entitled to one. Just for the record I am PR, born and raised in TX, I don't speak Spanish, served 20 yrs in military 16 yrs with Seal Team and am now a professional business man. Sorry Cabletex7 it took me 4 yrs for this to baffle me I spent a lot of time in Afghanistan and not in the hobby. Btw, PR is not the same as blk.
I respect everyone's view on this topic and take no offense to some of the members comments. I also, understand the views of the providers regarding pimps, young AA males who are way to aggressive etc, but somehow this discussion got turned sideways with Dorthy threads and other BS. I've learned a lot from all this, do what you like and whoever you like...or not. I wish all members and providers the best, play safe.
I've been attracted to a few white women with NBA policies, but when I screen them, they inevitably wind up doing some stupid customer service related s--t that keeps them off my TDL.

My dating experience with women of color is much more limited, but the ones I've screened with NBA policies usually have independently-verifiable reasons. American society does a good job of teaching them to loathe themselves
What's the reason some guys simply can't respect a womans preferences regarding her body?
It's mine now.

:LooksUpAndLeft: Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hey GS, who's ass was that after all? A model? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I found her !!! She is G. Benedetto and she is available.

(Edit: just make sure she gives you the incall address...or it ain't an appointment.)

See how easy it is to fuck over someone using fake pics?
Even gs was fooled.

The girl who Dorthy misrepresented herself as, is actually Morgan Hultren - some bartender or whatever slut on twitter, vine, etc.

https://www.twitter.com/swedishkillerxo

For you to rub one out to

I found her !!! She is G. Benedetto and she is available.

(Edit: just make sure she gives you the incall address...or it ain't an appointment.)

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Great work babe!
Who could honestly care about dorthy? She's fat. No ass. And a bitch. Like seriously, I'm glad she's NBA. Saves some of my other brothers from accidentally wasting money.
Who could honestly care about dorthy? She's fat. No ass. And a bitch. Like seriously, I'm glad she's NBA. Saves some of my other brothers from accidentally wasting money. Originally Posted by Geoffries
But how do you really feel about her?
But how do you really feel about her? Originally Posted by citizen44

LOL. Random of me to jump in this thread I know. I'm black NBA doesn't bother me who cares. That woman is just always on some foolishness tho.
Who could honestly care about dorthy? She's fat. No ass. And a bitch. Like seriously, I'm glad she's NAA. Saves some of my other brothers from accidentally wasting money. Originally Posted by Geoffries
I fixed that for ya.
LMAO, ya'll are to funny.
Nice GS! I hate pic thieves
See how easy it is to fuck over someone using fake pics?
Even gs was fooled.
....... Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Well ..... I looked in the mirror twice this morning.....just to be sure it was really me.

These days .... seeing is no longer believing.
Nice GS! I hate pic thieves Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
It was a groupTard effort.

Others remaining nameless unless the wanna speak up.
Well ..... I looked in Alyssa's window twice this morning.....just to be sure it was really XOXO.

I caught you the 2nd time.... Did you like the Show, naughty boy...

These days .... seeing is no longer believing.
It was a groupTard effort.

Others remaining nameless unless the wanna speak up. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Teamwork baby
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
That's the same image I saw in the mirror this morning.....

....both times I looked.